Hylia

Fifth Harmony EXPOSES Camila

Over the past several months we have consistently made the effort to sit down and discuss the future of Fifth Harmony with Camila. We have spent the past year and a half trying to communicate to her and her team all of the reasons we felt Fifth Harmony deserved one more album of her time, given the success of this past year that we'd all worked so hard for. We called for group meetings which she refused. We asked LA Reid and the label to step in and try to set the meetings, which again, she refused. We even went as far as group counseling which she did not show up to. So no, after months of rejection from her and her team, these supposed lengthy conversations in fact never happened, although we pleaded. We have tried with exhausted efforts and hearts to keep this group alive as the five of us, and we want it to be clear that unfortunately those efforts were not mutual.

1 minute ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

RUTHLESS. shock1

I don't know why I'm so invested in these nobodies lately but damn, they're really bringing the drama and mischief and I'm totally here for it in what has been an otherwise depressing year. orangu1

ME TOO dead1 It's so entertaining when it's not my faves

Just now, Tiny Little Bows said:

RUTHLESS. shock1

I don't know why I'm so invested in these nobodies lately but damn, they're really bringing the drama and mischief and I'm totally here for it in what has been an otherwise depressing year. orangu1

Zayn's departure was never this fun, which is probably why rih1 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Zayn's departure was never this fun, which is probably why rih1 

To be honest the 1D fangirl tears were hilarious back then, at least coming from someone who doesn't really care about them. I know multiple people who cried that day and I laughed at them and they got mad at me. But this time there are no tears, even their own fans are celebrating and dragging Camila which makes it so much funnier.  giveup1

5 minutes ago, Jake said:

ME TOO dead1 It's so entertaining when it's not my faves

That's because we have no emotional attachment to either side, so to us it doesn't really matter if someone's feelings get hurt. Sure, it's mean-spirited but this is the celeb gossip section so wendy1wendy1wendy1

15 minutes ago, Diamond said:

2016 is truly the year of snakes getting exposed ny5 

kylie.gif

1 minute ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

I've always said that they were the next Danity Kane, and recent events have all but solidified that comparison. rip4

Except Dawn alone obliterates Fifth Harmony rav2 

21 minutes ago, Diamond said:

2016 is truly the year of snakes getting exposed ny5 

I read a rumor once that Taylor was the one who kept suggesting she leave tay2 Definitely just a rumor, but it started around the time Taylor threw a birthday party for Camila and none of the other 5h girls were there um3