Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

trashmagic

Kylie Minogue | Re-Release | Likely 2017

PXFMVqY.jpg

Thought we could make a discussion thread about the upcoming re-release!

What we know so far:

-It is being handled by Vibe On Records

-They are aiming to include unreleased tracks, as well as unheard mixes of songs

-After numerous delays, Vibe On announced on Twitter that it is STILL coming, it is just taking longer than expected

An #Xclusive source has also told me that Vibe On are working on remastering Living for Your Loving (And I'm Feeling Fine), Our Lovin' (Light I Was Looking For) and Love is on the Line for inclusion on the reissue!

48 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

And I thought I'd have an Xfatsa album in 2014, so I won't be holding my breath just now moo1

Is it 2CD then?

Well we don't know anything about it really moo1

40 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Well we don't know anything about it really moo1

Some lyrics would be nice. I don't know why but she doesn't have lyric booklets for KM or IP um2

Artwork is also kind of lame, that's why I'm going to buy a Japanese IP release, since they actually put those amazing pics in a kimono inside, instead of just that one in a black mini-dress. I stan that picture of her deep-throating a disco stick or whatever bey3

On 2016-12-21 at 8:01 AM, trashmagic said:

-After numerous delays, Vibe On announced on Twitter that it is STILL coming, it is just taking longer than expected

I looked everywhere for a Tweet about this and couldn't find it

Don't tell me they Deleted it dead2

1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

I looked everywhere for a Tweet about this and couldn't find it

Don't tell me they Deleted it dead2

From SayHey:

On 02/01/2017 at 8:21 AM, LadyGootGoot said:

I just wanted to pop in and say that the reissue is still on track but has been slowed because of a large backlog of requests and a (very) tiny business affairs department at both Sony US and UK. We are an American label, so we're having to license through Sony US, who are going through Sony UK. It's convoluted and takes a lot of time. Please rest assured that the album is coming – otherwise we would've removed it from the website long ago. 

Though we've not been told 'no' to anything we've requested, we've also not gotten 100% clearance on everything either. Again, it takes time. Be patient. We have big plans for it.

idk why it says @LadyGootGoot said this jj4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.