Dr. Slay

Songs/Albums You Can't Listen To Without Crying?

12 minutes ago, Liam said:

Goon by Tobias Jesso Jr. because it reminds me of bad memories

That album's so brooding it's almost enough to ruin your day, even without personal associations.

On topic: Lykke Li's I Never Learn and  Until The Ribbon Breaks' A Taste of Silver EP.

I don't really cry that often brit12

But Love Into The Light (Kesha) has brought on tears. The song is partly about the affects of bullying. The song made me cry after I started thinking about how hard life can be for trans people and the suicide statistics. The lyrics that brought it all on were "All of the shit talking, all the chatter, cuts like a knife, kills like a danger"  kesha4

This has no vocals, or lyrics, however - this is one of my favorite tracks of all time, considering its production makes me think of some personal stuff I'd rather not share.

Also Oh Wonder - White Blood, once again the production sounds very chill and deep, I love the lyrics too, it connects with a certain someone in my life.

Hole's MTV Unplugged version of Sugar Coma. When she says, 'He was good tonight... He cried tonight' it really hits home because it was Courtney's first Valentines without Kurt. She never explicitly states it is about him but the subject matter and introducing it as being about, 'someone who knows who they are' makes it glaringly obvious.