Chapman

best of 2016. | blankdreams

11 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

You mean like 20 times less than me tagging u on the night of the magazine release and yet I still showed up & u didn't? jj1

Also it was 2 times not 3. aretha1

whaaaat no timezones the website was down m y internet dwas down wefg erg! 

fairenough

13 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

FIRST ONE OUT!

6. BEYONCE _ DON'T HURT YOURSELF

can't find a video but YOU GET THE IDEA. 

Baffled everytime I see Formation topping any Best Of list, stealing the MAGNUM OPUS, THE CORE OF THE PERFECTION OF GRAMMYNADE, ALL NIGHT TAKING ALL #1S OF COUNTDOWNS BUT… WHERE’S THE ACCLAIM FOR DON’T HURT YOURSELF? GETTING IT ALL WRONG. ALL WRONG.

Lady & gentlemen.... here's how Alvin was fired from Popfection! We don't support ear-rape! :(

13 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

DOES IT LOOOK LIKE I'M ONLY BOPPING TO THE 4TH BEST SONG ON GRAMMYNADE WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM

How the fuck did you manage to overlap two words dead4

AAAANYYYWAAAAAYYYSSS jj2 I enjoyed upvoting thru!!! ny1

34 minutes ago, Flash said:

oprah2 I like this though I am not a big fan of The 1975. Waiting for the albums antm1 

thank you sia1 sad to hear you don't like the best happening band right now! telling from the amount of entries they had here you can probably tell they'd be on the albums list too... come check it out 10pm est alex1 

2 minutes ago, #Music said:

Lady & gentlemen.... here's how Alvin was fired from Popfection! We don't support ear-rape! :(

How the fuck did you manage to overlap two words dead4

AAAANYYYWAAAAAYYYSSS jj2 I enjoyed upvoting thru!!! ny1

you don't like DHY? this is how Alvin resigns from Popfection! :( 

uh I used subscript(?) and a huge ass font and thought that's a pretty cool effect

and I enjoyed receiving all 71 notifs as well I thought the chat clique got me into one of those upvoting status updates again dead7 

1 hour ago, blankdreams. said:

thank you sia1 sad to hear you don't like the best happening band right now! telling from the amount of entries they had here you can probably tell they'd be on the albums list too... come check it out 10pm est alex1 

you don't like DHY? this is how Alvin resigns from Popfection! :( 

uh I used subscript(?) and a huge ass font and thought that's a pretty cool effect

and I enjoyed receiving all 71 notifs as well I thought the chat clique got me into one of those upvoting status updates again dead7 

oop expose them I guess tehe1

On 25/12/2016 at 6:10 PM, blankdreams. said:

ABOUT THE REVIEWER

The Honorary Alvin Chapman Allison "The Chipmunk" Seville (that's the chipmunk's real surname!) III, BBS DDSD XXX is the chairman of Snake Kingdom and committee of the Sivan Foundation, and is best known for being the only person with a great valid tea-filled opinion on world-famous music review blog, Popfection. He's been praised by numerous iconic artists like Z Lala and Gnesa, and has also received the medal of honor by the President of the United States Hillary Clinton, who's described his work as "talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, never the same, totally unique..." and the rest which will describe his favorite album of 2016 perfectly. As the regional treasure of Hong Kong, Seville has spread the message of Tayallah and the joy of Knew Better / Forever Boy across the whole world, and in 2017 he'll embark his world tour across the world to be worshipped by his disciples.

lmfao2lmfao2 just read this lmfao2