Chapman

best of 2016. | blankdreams

30. BLACKPINK - WHISTLE

The first song to appear in this countdown… a K-Pop song! yes @Hyun. took over my brain, the next 29 songs will all be in the language of Japanese and Korean. jk in fact this is the only K-Pop song in the countdown, and the only K-Pop song I’ve heard that’s worthy enough to be on constant repeat and mixed with English ones. Because even when I have no idea what the hell they’re saying, this song is a solid 10. That trashy chorus and the rap verses… ugh someone hold me.

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Western artists need to take notes from K-Pop artists jj4 Their videos are always AMAZING

they enjoy floating and built sets a lot though moo1 the budget moo3 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

it is um1 

get out of my thread

EDIT: no jk please stay there's only two of you here

29. Flume - Tiny Cities feat. Beck

From Flume’s EDM spectacle “Skin”, the song closes the whole album in a great way. Loved the intertwining vocal harmonies in the choruses and that’s really what got me hooked to the song when the album’s first released, and the instrumental drop was a bit of a eargasm as well, much like the whole production of the album.

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

i didn't listen to their album but i like never be like you and the song with tove lotus1 

those are great songs and then the album is filled with more rap songs that I didn't relaly like a lot anyway, but the production is fantastic and then there's songs like tiny cities and the opener Helix that blew my mind lotus1

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

as long as dangerous woman and glory are top 2

we're doing best songs so I'll tell you right now the title track of DW isn't here cloud1 something else by ari and brit is though!

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm hoping Say It and Innocence made it on the list cloud1 

cloud1