Brightflower

Taylor vs Adele:Who is the Queen

I was surfing lazily through the replies in one of my controversial threadsdead2,and i saw two people arguing over the album sales of Adele and Taylor Swift. 

So i decided to make a thread on who is better.
Taylor Swift-170 million records,4th best-selling female artist

Adele-100 million records

Awards:Taylor

Worldwide Success:Adele

US Success:Tie

Critical Success:Tie

Chart Performance(Hot 100):Taylor

Chart Performance(Billboard 200):Adele

Chart Peformance(other charts):Taylor

Thoughts?(this is for you @Taylor)

Taylor's album releases are eventful and have a longer longevity compared to Adele's. Hello was cute, but not so many cared about the other singles, unlike Taylor who had been releasing smash singles from time to time (excluding the sistrens OOTW & NR.) jj2 

4 hours ago, Fearless said:

and Taywhore's total album and single sales outdo Hogtina tay1 

And? Let me quote Azealia on this, McDonald's sells way more than most haute cuisine restaurants, does that mean its food is better? tay1 Talk about being triggered and bothered tho, lol. Also, Xtina has influenced an entire generation of musical acts, actually talented and successful people. Who has the slut influenced? tay1

15 minutes ago, Fearless said:

Real haute cuisine lmfao1 

I don't see what you expect, she's only 27 and in the peak of her career, obviously she's not going to have inspired many successful artists other than up and coming female country artists such as Grammy Nominated Kelsea Ballerini and Maren Morris.

MC, really? You cannot be more predictable, tragic but expected tbh. So none? expected, who would want to be a known petty slut. Call me back when she releases something of this caliber (just one example). Until then keep your mouth shut and stay stanning sluts with little to no talent in silence as your awards show, xoxo. tay1 P.S. kii at that analogy being too much for you brain that you had to take it literally. rip2 

8 minutes ago, Fearless said:

musicOMH.com

This rather bloated record should be regarded as a disappointment - an interesting one, but a disappointment none the less.

Q Magazine

Sadly, CD2 is a disastrously misjudged, cartoon homage to juke-joint jazz. It is awful. [Oct 2006, p.122]

The New York Times

Contains a roughly even number of great songs and lousy ones.

Of that caliber? My ASS dead7

Proving again that you cannot think on your own and have to rely on the opinion of pretentious gays that like to stan talentless sluts like you, same that praise Methney for using autotune. ny1 If you really think that the slut has any song superior to Hurt then you just showcased your lack of musical knowledge and brain cells, congrats. But then again, why would we be surprised when you clearly are drawn to talentless sluts. I wonder why? Bless. ny1

4 hours ago, Fearless said:

Who are the pretentious gays I'm basing my opinion off? I'm not even a gay man myself dead7

Yes, actually. Hurt isn't even her best song what kind of mess eve1 

The slowness. rip2 Your whole attempt of an argument is based on critics, that says it all about your character or lack of it, actually. Do you, congrats to the slut on selling more than Xtina, as if I care or her for that matter.  xtina1 Nice to see how triggered I got you without even trying tho, xoxo. xtina4

adele is like the celine dion of the 2010s - both experienced MASSIVE success but their presence isnt really that felt, if that makes sense. Taylor is overall more successful cause she's been able to release 5 massive albums in a ROW and has an overall bigger presence on pop culture dead2 Adele has literally 2 of the biggest albums of all time (prob the biggest female album ever with 21), but she still hasnt had the longevity of Taylor. 25 was such a short lived era so I'm not sure how good her next album is gonna perform. 

Both are easily the biggest females of the 2010s tho 

19 hours ago, Adore. said:

Taylor's album releases are eventful and have a longer longevity compared to Adele's. Hello was cute, but not so many cared about the other singles, unlike Taylor who had been releasing smash singles from time to time (excluding the sistrens OOTW & NR.) jj2 

when has taylor released a song that big?girl byeny12

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She only needs another 170m

Hasn't Adele outsold Taywhore with just 2 albums? RITD, SLY and Hello are way bigger than any hit from the slut. Adele wins.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.