Dennis Reynolds

How many songs from Britney Jean do you use?

Britney Jean  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many songs made it into your rotation?

Only Perfume tbh. I might occasionally give WB a spin if I'm playing the POM studio versions or I'mnotin the mood for Madonna and make a Britney work out playlist.

If I'm in the right mood I might listen to these 3 tracks voluntarily: Dont Cry, Hold On Tite & Now That I Found You.

Chillin With You is a kii and I'd rather listen to that than to It Should Be Deleted, Ear Ache or Myahssenger

Alien, Work Bitch, Perfume, It Should Be Easy, Tik Tik Boom, Til It's Gone & Brightest Morning Star. I don't think BJ is a bad as people make it out to be, I think I'd rather listen to it in full than Circus orangu1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly don't skip any of it if it comes on; Chillin With You is a kii to listen to. I genuinely enjoy Work Bitch, Don't Cry and Passenger. Alien, Body Ache, Til It's Gone and Perfume to an extent

I listen to Work Bitch, Perfume, Brightest Morning Star and Tik Tik Boom.  I still fail to understand why you guys stan Alien so much when it's literally the messiest song on the album, the vocal

i don't get the love for Alien it is so over produced and auto tuned... it's actually disgusting.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.