Create A Label: Season 5

1,212 posts in this topic

Just now, httppolarize said:

@blankdreams. SHAKEN OMG WOW REMOVE MY WIG AND THROW IT ACROSS THE EARTH

APERUIGHWEOIRGHWP YES SAME ILY

RihyCbO.png

GLASS ANIMALS AT Z104.5 THE EDGE // US

Glass Animals are on their next stop of the United States radio tour! The tour started not too long ago in Providence, Rhode Island, as a means to promote their newest single, "Giddy." The band slowly continued to move westward across the country, giving more and more exposure to the song. Because of said exposure, the song began to rise up the charts. Currently, it is 25th in the United States, where the band is focusing all its promo. For today's stop, which happens to be the tenth on their radio tour, Glass Animals was invited to Z104.5 The Edge, an alternative radio station in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Continuing the pattern that was first seen in Chicago of going to a mainstream and alternative station, the band was also in Tulsa yesterday, but their interview was at a top-40 station. Below, you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

COLOR CODE:

Spoiler

Dave

Joe

Drew

Edmund

ON THE REMIX EP

"It's coming! I honestly cannot wait. It'll be out this coming weekend, so prepare yourselves. The remixes are top notch, in my opinion. Making this remix EP and working with others in the music industry on it has been such a good experience. It's weird, because on our past endeavors, we've only really worked by ourselves. It was usually just us. There'd be the occasional remix or feature, but other than that, it was just me, Joe, Drew, and Edmund. This was such an amazing experience, being able to work with others throughout the industry. Everyone we worked with has so much talent, it's honestly crazy. Also, there's always the chance we may release one of the tracks beforehand, so be on the lookout for that. Right now, you can pre-order the remix EP for $5.99 on iTunes, so if you haven't done so already, make sure you do!"

ON THE MUSIC VIDEO

"I loved the music video. It was a bit simple, but I feel like that's how it was meant to be. We wanted the viewer to focus equally on the song in the background, as well as the visuals on the screen. If we made the video too extravagant, then the visuals would overpower the song. If we made it too simple, then the song would be the only focus. The visuals and the song were both equal, I feel. Neither were really overpowering the other. That's just my two cents. Regardless, I hope everyone enjoyed it!"

ON TRACK SEVEN

"Wow, everyone seems to be super excited about this one. I mean, it's for a good reason. Track seven is stunning, to be honest. The artist we worked with for that track... They're definitely going places. Such a bright future ahead of them."

"Also, while we said we may be releasing one or some of the songs before the remix EP is officially released, it definitely will not be track seven. We're sorry guys, but we really want you to be surprised when you see who it is. That'll make the release even more exciting. Look at it this way; you only have to wait until later in the week to find out. It'll go by quickly, trust me."

After the interview concluded, the band performed a live rendition of their newest single, 'Giddy,' followed by the host reminding everyone to listen to the original studio recording and pre-order the remix EP as well.

Be sure to stream "Giddy" on CALTube or download it on iTunes if you haven't done so already. Also, watch the brand new "Giddy" music video, which also can be found on CALTube! Pre-order the "Giddy" remix EP on iTunes now for $5.99! Follow the band on Twitter (@GlassAnimalsCAL), and check back here frequently for updates, as we will be covering the entire Glass Animals United States radio tour!

BdSyo5m.png

LMAOOOOO THE DISLIKES ON BELINDA'S PERFORMANCE. READY FOR THE BACKLASH.

nnnnn at brendon being #2 cry8

A truly iconic VMAs, everybody slaycat congratulations to all the winners and all the amazing performers!!

@ryjapo @Ronlop

rkq.jpg

Please upload this to CALTube:

Ali Ali - Vanity (Live From The 2017 VMAs Pre-Show)

Time: 4:00

:) 

mb8csur.jpg

13388626_1144972295525833_1905088207_n.j

BELINDA GOES TO GOOD MORNING AMERICA | UNITED STATES

With a highly viral performance at the 2017 VMAs, Belinda has been in the news everywhere thanks to her exposing her cheating husband on the stage last night and people are having mixed receptions towards the performance. Now Belinda retakes her promotional tour around the US today to promote her brand new album and single "The Sky Is Falling" and the new stuff that she's going to be doing in the next few months. Catch Belinda's new interview and performance of "The Sky Is Falling" below: 

ON THE VMAs PERFORMANCE AND IT'S BACKLASH

• "I imagined something like this would happen.. I have been watching the comments on Twitter and it seems that everyone's disappointed onto what I did with my performance but I'm happy with what I did.. There's one thing I learned all this time, most man are so egotistic that the only way to make them see what they have been doing is wrong, is to do this. I have sat down many several times trying to re-build my marriage but when it can't be, it can't be.. This wasn't made to get attention, at all, people are wrong about that because this was me freeing from the hurt that I have been having lately and as an artist, you explore and pour your emotions into your art and that's what I did.. I have been living in this nightmare for at least two months or so, silly me, but I have been dropping hints in my music videos, now everyone can understand "Desire" and "The Sky Is Falling" more I guess [laughs] because I have been telling everyone to look at the videos and see what is happening.. But it's ok, I do think that people have the right to get mad, the right to be happy about my performance, they can love it or hate it but for me was a performance that expressed my pain and showcased the true colors of what's happening in my personal life. So there's that [laughs] we're artists, it's all about theatrics, expressing our feelings, be truthfull with the audience that's hearing our music and watching our stuff.. I can bet you that there has to be millions of woman that would've wanted to do this to their cheating husband, you made me a fool? Then let ME make you look like a fool!"

ON HER WINNING A VMA

• "Oh, that was so amazing! I didn't expect to win a VMA last night.. I didn't had in my mind that I was going to win anything, I was just focused and overthinking if my performance was right or wrong but well [laughs] so to me getting this award meant everything.. I was so happy to get the award for "Life in a Canvas", it's really great to see that the fans are enjoying the visuals of the album as a whole, music videos, packaging, everything involved on it or at least I think this VMA means [laughs] but I'm so grateful I got the opportunity on being there in my first VMAs and win one award, I'll always remember this VMAs, I'm still in shock with this win! Thank you to the fans who ahve voted for me and who have been supporting me no matter what! I love you!"

ON HER FUTURE PLANS

• "Right now I'm retaking the promotion of 'Life in a Canvas' since I think I have left that album aside so much time but it was because I got so caught up into what was happening to me, VMAs... But it's an album that I worked hard on so I'm going to gie it the justice it deserves [laughs] I think the fans would be glad to hear that [laughs] I also ahve been preparing myself to go on tour with Harry Styles! We're doing the last bit touches of the tour and all of that and we're really happy with whats coming out and I do believe that the fans are going to love what we're doing for the tour, we have picked already a setlist, stage, everything so we're just doing rehearsals.. The tour tickets are out soon! We have a big surprise coming too.."

PERFORMANCE

Belinda then went to perform her brand new single "The Sky Is Falling" on the GMA stage, with a very simplistic stage as it was the same stage used on the regular performances, with banners of the album "Life in a Canvas" on the sides of the stage and a big set of lights and a live band behind Belinda who stood in the middle of the stage performing the song while playing her guitar too. The song ended and the hosts reminded the audience to watch Belinda's video for the song and to get the album/song on iTunes. Then the show ended with the cover of "Life in a Canvas" being displayed on the screen.

You can get "Life in a Canvas" and it's singles on every major digital and physical platform! Songs + album are discounted this VMAs week only.