Slasher!: Season 2 - Official Game Thread

670 posts in this topic

all the active players being slashers almost dead2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Sis...the only reason you made it to the finale is me. Now let's get right back into interview mode and let me spill all the delicious tea I have been keeping warm over the past months. The aPOPcalypse is almost here.

tenor.gif

Oooh story time!

tenor.gif

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread... jkfl;dsajkf;lsa

The mess wasn't ready to end yet I guess. dead2

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok idk if I should kill this thread or wait until the drama is done wendy1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry guys ive been offline. been super sick. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Marnie said:

sorry guys ive been offline. been super sick. 

the.... game... is.... over....

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

the.... game... is.... over....

who was the killer or winner? :D would you be able to link to the page?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Ok idk if I should kill this thread or wait until the drama is done wendy1 

wait till im the last one to post wendy1 gotta keep the legacy from S1! wendy1

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, #Music said:

wait till im the last one to post wendy1 gotta keep the legacy from S1! wendy1

wendy1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Royale said:

wendy1

stop wendy1 It's my moment

GettyImages-98223760.jpg

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, #Music said:

wait till im the last one to post wendy1 gotta keep the legacy from S1! wendy1

a thing that apparently happened one time ~~~ legacy wendy1 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soo I was fine with taking the Salvatore expose fall, but honestly truly, it wasn't me who sent that PM wendy3 the only reason I'm coming clean is more drama because I'm genuinely curious who the sniTch was, the true mystery of this season, slashers identity who? wat3 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tampon said:

soo I was fine with taking the Salvatore expose fall, but honestly truly, it wasn't me who sent that PM wendy3 the only reason I'm coming clean is more drama because I'm genuinely curious who the sniTch was, the true mystery of this season, slashers identity who? wat3 

could it be @#1? wat3 lbr he's the only one capable of bringing more tea wat3 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, #Music said:

could it be @#1? wat3 lbr he's the only one capable of bringing more tea wat3 

it could be any of us slashers, Salvatore himself even, me perhaps maybe I'm lying, base season 3 on it fat tbh wat3 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tampon said:

soo I was fine with taking the Salvatore expose fall, but honestly truly, it wasn't me who sent that PM wendy3 the only reason I'm coming clean is more drama because I'm genuinely curious who the sniTch was, the true mystery of this season, slashers identity who? wat3 

@#Music Which PM? wat3 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tampon said:

it could be any of us slashers, Salvatore himself even, me perhaps maybe I'm lying, base season 3 on it fat tbh wat3 

wait wat3 what about the slasher that got away? wat3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, #Music said:

wait wat3 what about the slasher that got away? wat3

Are you guys still talking about the salvatore-fab-tampon situation or what? I'm lost in here. wat3 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, #1 said:

Are you guys still talking about the salvatore-fab-tampon situation or what? I'm lost in here. wat3 

yes but I'm afraid music is now reaching wat3 

17 minutes ago, #Music said:

wait wat3 what about the slasher that got away? wat3

you're reaching wat3 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, #1 said:

@#Music Which PM? wat3 

acting forcefully innocent I see? #1 indeed, on my suspicion list wat3 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tampon said:

yes but I'm afraid music is now reaching wat3 

you're reaching wat3 

He is reaching for the stars.

 

9 hours ago, Tampon said:

acting forcefully innocent I see? #1 indeed, on my suspicion list wat3 

I was just asking because i was mentioned, how can this translate into "acting forcefully innocent"? i literally don't know what you are going on about in here? i don't even know why you'd think i am interested in anything related to this game post my death! wat3 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.