Game Rate the Song: Lady Gaga Edition

506 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Lady Gaga Edition of Rate the Song!

Every 1 - 2 Days, I will post a song from Gaga's Discography and everyone will rate it from 0 (Worst) to 10 (Best). From the given ratings, I will calculate the average score received and begin to make a list ranking Lady Gaga's Discography!

RANKING:

1. Alejandro | 9.317

2. LoveGame | 8.952

3. Just Dance | 8.925

4. Heavy Metal Lover | 8.857

5. John Wayne | 8.757

6. Bloody Mary | 8.280

7. Government Hooker | 8.252

8. Venus | 8.220

9. Speechless | 8.115

10. MANiCURE | 8.023

11. Aura | 7.780

12. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) | 7.540

13. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich | 7.515

14. Million Reasons | 7.220

15. Til It Happens To You | 6.763

16. Stuck on Fuckin' You | 6.029

17. I Can't Give You Anything But Love | 5.924

18. Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered | 5.476

The first song to rate is Gaga's latest single...

MILLION REASONS

Spoiler

If you're tagged, it is because you are a Lady Gaga Award User! If you do not want to be on this Tag List, don't worry because you will automatically be removed if you do not rate the first song before the rating period is over! If you are not tagged and would like to be added to the Tag List, just let me know!

@22 @Zane Diamandis @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Woo @Yanko @Paranomin @Pearl @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Shiver @sledgehammer @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @jamesjoint @jdpm1991 @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @Liz Anya @Lucien @Mad Love. @Edu @Element @Fearless @Fluttershy @frankgutz @G R O A S C O @Gaga = the queen of pop @garrettgivre @Gilly @Glenn CoCo @Government Hooker @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon @Harry Styles @Haruka @Hillary Clinton @Holly @Hot as Ice @Iconic @Impossible Princess @ItsDirkje @Dylan Monroe @Disco Stick @Dita @dojacat @DangerousKnowles @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @delete it fat @Demiruto @Blue Blue @Bradley @California boy @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chris Pratt @ChrisX @Cosmic Lover @ARTPOP @basedkatyperry @Beauty Queen @Billie @Black Beauty @andy @ANYE @Are You Satisfied? @Argent @Arianator @25 @25 (Banned) @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @ajp @Andres

Spoiler

I'll participate in each round jj5

It's a solid 10. One of her best ballads. Beautiful.