Aidan.

Let's Get To It - Aidan's Review

Felt like doing this so Let's Get To It jj2

1) Word Is Out - I really like this song. It has great 90's production and a good flow. I can see why this single wasn't as successful however 9/10

2) Give Me Just A Little More Time - Complete and total filler but it's still a cute song 6.5/10

3) Too Much Of A Good Thing - TALENT. This song is great and I love the samples that it uses. Great production and flow as well as lyrics 10/10

4) Finer Feelings - One of her best songs. Serves great R&B influenced production. Also has very good lyrics and a good amount of depth 10/10

5) If You Were With Me Now - Cute but boring honestly. Ok production 5.5/10

6) Let's Get To It - Perhaps her best title track (Or one of her best). Chill and sexy and creative. An excellent song and a highlight of the album 10/10

7) Right Here Right Now - A bop with fairly good production. A bit fillerish however 7.5/10

8) Live and Learn - Very underrated. Great production and good lyrics. A feel good song 8.5/10

9) No World Without You - A cute song but it's a little boring. Also lacking production to me 6/10

10) I Guess I Like It Like That - A total 90's BOP with great production and samples. However there's like no lyrics so it loses points there. Still great however 7/10

Overall this album is all over the place but it is still underrated. It serves as a good transition between this and KM94 - which is probably why it's so all over the place. If you cut a little bit of fat this is a very enjoyable album jj2

80/100

1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Felt like doing this so Let's Get To It jj2

1) Word Is Out - I really like this song. It has great 90's production and a good flow. I can see why this single wasn't as successful however 9/10

2) Give Me Just A Little More Time - Complete and total filler but it's still a cute song 6.5/10

3) Too Much Of A Good Thing - TALENT. This song is great and I love the samples that it uses. Great production and flow as well as lyrics 10/10

4) Finer Feelings - One of her best songs. Serves great R&B influenced production. Also has very good lyrics and a good amount of depth 10/10

5) If You Were With Me Now - Cute but boring honestly. Ok production 5.5/10

6) Let's Get To It - Perhaps her best title track (Or one of her best). Chill and sexy and creative. An excellent song and a highlight of the album 10/10

7) Right Here Right Now - A bop with fairly good production. A bit fillerish however 7.5/10

8) Live and Learn - Very underrated. Great production and good lyrics. A feel good song 8.5/10

9) No World Without You - A cute song but it's a little boring. Also lacking production to me 6/10

10) I Guess I Like It Like That - A total 90's BOP with great production and samples. However there's like no lyrics so it loses points there. Still great however 7/10

Overall this album is all over the place but it is still underrated. It serves as a good transition between this and KM94 - which is probably why it's so all over the place. If you cut a little bit of fat this is a very enjoyable album jj2

80/100

Not much fat to cut at 10 tracks dead4