Madonna

#MariahCareyIsOver - Party!

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Y'all can stay fucking pressed. She's a legend she doesn't have anything to prove.

She's a legend for what she did 20 years ago sis. 

There's no defense for that bullshittery wendy1

13 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Shut the fuck up bitter Ariana stan. Don't get brave your girl ain't nothing.

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's falling flat (well, more like silent).

Anyways, when was I bitter? I still bop to Mariah every now and then. Don't come for me when you look like the one who's obviously seething right now.

Why don't you stop getting brave before your fave's plane crashes again.

nK1O0gd.gif

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

Shut the fuck up bitter Ariana stan. Don't get brave your girl ain't nothing.

The only thing that sounds bitter is this post. Your random hatred for Ariana literally comes from you being bitter from your encounter with Ariana stans on twitter. Ariana may not be as huge as Mariah but she definitely isn't "nothing." Sit back down.

The fact that everyone is taking events in pop culture personally, worries me greatly for the future.

Stop acting like people are perfect. What makes a human is perfect imperfections. 

Mariah has achieved great success and so has many more artists. Mariah also isn't capable of the things she did 20-25 years ago.

NO ONE is. Grow up and get a reality check.

3 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Y'all can stay fucking pressed. She's a legend she doesn't have anything to prove.

gorgeously said dahling oprah7 

2 hours ago, Law said:

She's a legend for what she did 20 years ago sis. 

There's no defense for that bullshittery wendy1

And where will Ariana be in 20 years?

5 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Lucien arrives 

wenn21224259.jpg

Well leave

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that Mariah is officially over, I'd like to submit this underrated gem as a contender for the new official gay holiday song    

Omg  2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!   THE "LIP-SYNCHING"   Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?   Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames i

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's fal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.