Madonna

#MariahCareyIsOver - Party!

Omg ny2 2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!

THE "LIP-SYNCHING" moo2 

Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?

Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames it on the soundcheck when it was clearly her fucking up.

This bitch can't dance, can't sing (otherwise she wouldn't be lip-synching) AND she can't even mime or remember the lyrics to her songs. ny4 

She LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

Youre acting as if this is the first time she has lip synced. Sadly she will be blamed for technical difficulties, be dragged by pathetic forum fags as displayed above as well as hateful dropkicks of the GP and be used as a meme for a bit but one performance won't ruin a 27 year old career.

10 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

THE "LIPSYNCHING" moo2 

Where are her alleged iconic "VOCALS".

Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames it on the soundcheck when it was clearly her fucking up.

This bitch can't dance, can't sing (otherwise she wouldn't be lipsynching) AND she can't even mime or remember the lyrics to her songs. ny4 

not @ you trying to steal my hit thread 

nK1O0gd.gif

14 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

This bitch can't dance, can't sing (otherwise she wouldn't be lipsynching) AND she can't even mime or remember the lyrics to her songs. ny4 

I thought this thread was supposed to be about Mariah, not Madonna ? wat3

7 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Youre acting as if this is the first time she has lip synced. Sadly she will be blamed for technical difficulties, be dragged by pathetic forum fags as displayed above as well as hateful dropkicks of the GP and be used as a meme for a bit but one performance won't ruin a 27 year old career.

Multiple pathetic performances. Mariah is a HAS-BEEN!!!!!

5 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Multiple pathetic performances. Mariah is a HAS-BEEN!!!!!

both moo and madge are mad5

just enjoy the music they put out and stop whining, "boasting" or w/e you call it.

27 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

THE "LIPSYNCHING" moo2 

Where are her alleged iconic "VOCALS".

Tha logic doesn't work because a lot of people that can sing have lipped performances. Some are just better to hide it.

Anyway. I'm going to leave this here. 

Be strong Mimi. Remember too many hypocrites have bashed a lot of great vocalists for their messy moments and once they were no longer with us. They cried and called them some of the greatest voice to ever live and say RIP. Just remember some people are bipolar and pathetic. Human nature can be that horrible.

2 minutes ago, Joanne said:

dead7 it's called karma after all her shady moments 

Then maybe some people here should be careful. Because feeling enjoyment about other people's failure certainly attracts the atention of Ms Karma too..

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that Mariah is officially over, I'd like to submit this underrated gem as a contender for the new official gay holiday song    

Omg  2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!   THE "LIP-SYNCHING"   Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?   Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames i

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's fal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.