Madonna

#MariahCareyIsOver - Party!

On 1/1/2017 at 5:14 AM, Madonna said:

Omg ny2 2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!

THE "LIP-SYNCHING" moo2 

Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?

Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames it on the soundcheck when it was clearly her fucking up.

This bitch can't dance, can't sing (otherwise she wouldn't be lip-synching) AND she can't even mime or remember the lyrics to her songs. ny4 

She LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

But sis she has better music videos than Kylie and even Madonna. Stay mad katy2

47 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

But sis she has better music videos than Kylie and even Madonna. Stay mad katy2

eve1 She also has the record of the longest-running #1 single. Oh wait! She doesn't have that either. sass1 

She also won't ever get that 19th #1 with AIWFCIY.

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

eve1 She also has the record of the longest-running #1 single. Oh wait! She doesn't have that either. sass1 

She also won't ever get that 19th #1 with AIWFCIY.

I suppose she still has the record for most (female?) number ones and I can't imagine anyone snatching that any time soon. That said, the majority of them are forgotten - unfortunate seeing as one of them was Don't Forget About Us ny1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that Mariah is officially over, I'd like to submit this underrated gem as a contender for the new official gay holiday song    

Omg  2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!   THE "LIP-SYNCHING"   Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?   Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames i

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's fal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.