Madonna

#MariahCareyIsOver - Party!

1 hour ago, Daydream. said:

It was a bad performance, but y'all don't know that what u r celebrating in this thread is the fact that Mariah just got more popular and presented to the younger GP that maybe hasn't really been into her before. 
Ofc the performance sucked, but many people will google her after this and see the real deal and she'll potentially get a lot of new fans. So, as bad as it is, it's still kinda good. 

Omg the truth tea lmfao1 As if the 2014 Rockefeller-gate didn't give her enough attention by the younger generation, she'll get even more rip2 Meanwhile Madonna literally has no relationship with people under 20, poor it giveup1 

16 hours ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

This is like the ice cream cart incident on TRL all over again. dead1dead1dead1

it's way worse rip3 this is a career-ending performance. rip3 

Ok, people here gonna call me bitter, but, I find it ironic how y'all are laughing at the ' loss ' of someone's career when some of your faves don't even have a career to lose.  jj4 (I mean, Nick Jonas fans etc, I'm weak jj4)

9 hours ago, Daydream. said:

Ok, people here gonna call me bitter, but, I find it ironic how y'all are laughing at the ' loss ' of someone's career when some of your faves don't even have a career to lose.  jj4 (I mean, Nick Jonas fans etc, I'm weak jj4)

bitch please, sit down and don't do too much, even jesus can't defend this SHITTY performance, so let us have our kiis and go cry somewhere else..... she's the joke now, example:

2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

bitch please, sit down and don't do too much, even jesus can't defend this SHITTY performance, so let us have our kiis and go cry somewhere else..... she's the joke now, example:

Baby, I'm not trying to defend the performance, there's nothing to defend, facts are facts, like the fact that half of your faves are jokes themselves so I guess you have a lot to laugh at in your free time. Love ya <3 

9 hours ago, Daydream. said:

Baby, I'm not trying to defend the performance, there's nothing to defend, facts are facts, like the fact that half of your faves are jokes themselves so I guess you have a lot to laugh at in your free time. Love ya <3 

kbah. lmfao1 

9 hours ago, P.O.P said:

All the fuckery aside, I am dying at those paid audience members acting like they are getting their lives from this mess rip3

I wanted to be there just to kiii  lmfao1 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that Mariah is officially over, I'd like to submit this underrated gem as a contender for the new official gay holiday song    

Omg  2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!   THE "LIP-SYNCHING"   Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?   Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames i

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's fal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.