Scully

SB: NFL worried about Gaga's costumes, Gaga promised there will be no "wardrobe malfunction"

24 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

shorts are not allowed, but this is allowed? gaga8

Beyonce-Super-Bowl-50-Fashion-Dsquared2-

Well you have to admit that this

Rezultat iskanja slik za lady gaga denim shorts ass

Rezultat iskanja slik za lady gaga denim shorts ass

is slightly more revealing that this

Rezultat iskanja slik za beyonce superbowl formation outfit ass

Rezultat iskanja slik za beyonce superbowl formation outfit ass

but yeah you make a point. They're just trying to make sure nothing slips out. 

Is this even real rip4 like considering what Beyonce wore I doubt she'll have to be that careful lol

anyways I'm just hoping for heavy makeup, a long platinum blonde wig like from TMB, and dark leather clothes hay1

would love a reappearance of the sparks bra hay1   

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Is this even real rip4 like considering what Beyonce wore I doubt she'll have to be that careful lol

anyways I'm just hoping for heavy makeup, a long platinum blonde wig like from TMB, and dark leather clothes hay1

I just hope she delivers choreo too, I'm so here for the wigs and clothes, but she needs to come out of her shell, she needs to give throw herself out there and have the performance of her life. 

I just don't get why she would mess up her biggest event with the Joanne character. laughcry1 

9 minutes ago, Adore. said:

I just hope she delivers choreo too, I'm so here for the wigs and clothes, but she needs to come out of her shell, she needs to give throw herself out there and have the performance of her life. 

I just don't get why she would mess up her biggest event with the Joanne character. laughcry1 

I mean this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you think she'd go all out like if it was 2010 again but I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked it up rip4 I just hope she pulls through

Just now, Taylor said:

I mean this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you think she'd go all out like if it was 2010 again but I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked it up rip4 I just hope she pulls through

But maybe because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity, she WOULD indeed bring 2010Ga back! sia1 

We can only hope! sia1 

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

we all wish but we all know it won't happen dead2