Jon.

A lamb's meltdown on the NYE performance

2 hours ago, Jon. said:

Well, I would agree with you if this only happened to her a few times over the past few years.

However, the issue isn't something as simple as "shit happens" unfortunately. It has always been an ongoing issue for her for YEARS now and it's actually baffling to see what is her PR team is doing right now to slow down the wildfire - which is basically nothing. Mariah and her team might think that the old method of just being quiet about the incident would work out but that's not the case at this day and age. If I were her, I would've already made an official statement regarding the whole thing and not remain silent about it.

giveup1

I think that's why I'm not even bothered by this, the people she's surrounded herself with since the Memoirs album are so fucking stupid that nothing surprises me. 

You know, really - until she understands that you need to go to rehearsals, and you need to get a professional team, this sort of shit will just keep happening. She's not 20 anymore and it's not simply going to pour out like it used to and she needs to try nowdays, it's not that she can't do it, but aging will have a funny way of doing that. 

Until then, there's really nothing left to do but love and supporter her and brush it off until the next shitshow or until she gets it together.

You uu got me feeeeliiin

Eeeeeeeemoooshnsss

Oohhhh yeaaahhh

Highheeeeeeeeerr

HhigheeeEEEEEEEEeeeereeerr

Emotions is still one of the best songs ever, and one of (if not the) hardest songs to sing

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

You uu got me feeeeliiin

Eeeeeeeemoooshnsss

Oohhhh yeaaahhh

Highheeeeeeeeerr

HhigheeeEEEEEEEEeeeereeerr

Emotions is still one of the best songs ever, and one of (if not the) hardest songs to sing

YASSS yas1 

To be honest, it was kinda funny. 

She was stuffed in that little suit she must have found in the "Vision of Love era" section of her closet, running around like an amateur. It's like she had no clue what do, as if she hasn't been doing this for 20+ years.

9 hours ago, lautnerfied said:

Maybe Beyonce can borrow Mariah some vocals.

Mariah is too lazy to open her mouth for anything beside drinking and stuffing her face with food, so nah, it is not happening.

we can't expect people to live sing all the time, im sure all of our faves have made a mistake before!

I'm sure by the month is over people will forget this

Mariah just showed us she's human to and if we're being honest did 2016 really deserve a legendary performance with how shit it was?

Don't think so, I mean maybe her rep with the GP will be fucked for a little

but really as a lamb, I want Mariah to maybe not do stuff on TV cause it's been bad luck like Rockefeller vice crackle and this

I mean I can poke fun at this, but really people who stan mediocre ass vocalists who are dragging Mariah out of the wood work

is messy as fuck, like the Navy and what have you

like let's not pretend y'all mediocre ass faves with no talent could do better !!!

Mariah did fuck up, but she is still a legend and should def take a break from TV performances since they are bad luck

one thing for sure is that sound guy is getting fired for FILTH bitch

1 hour ago, Mom said:

I think that's why I'm not even bothered by this, the people she's surrounded herself with since the Memoirs album are so fucking stupid that nothing surprises me. 

You know, really - until she understands that you need to go to rehearsals, and you need to get a professional team, this sort of shit will just keep happening. She's not 20 anymore and it's not simply going to pour out like it used to and she needs to try nowdays, it's not that she can't do it, but aging will have a funny way of doing that. 

Until then, there's really nothing left to do but love and supporter her and brush it off until the next shitshow or until she gets it together.

exactly one of her biggest problems is lack of rehearsals

she also needs to have a team that isn't full of yes men, cause this shit needs to stop

the performances have been lacking, she can't just go on a stage and do her thing anymore

I totally agree with you, she needs a new team and people who will tell her she needs rehearsal 

not even a team, but you know people to tell her she needs to practice and keep it up

Just now, christyalmeth said:

exactly one of her biggest problems is lack of rehearsals

she also needs to have a team that isn't full of yes men, cause this shit needs to stop

the performances have been lacking, she can't just go on a stage and do her thing anymore

I totally agree with you, she needs a new team and people who will tell her she needs rehearsal 

not even a team, but you know people to tell her she needs to practice and keep it up

And for godsake the woman needs to get better sound engineers to make sure that the fucking earpiece was checked. 

And yes, you're right about the yes people, she doesn't need people that are going to lock her in a closet and tell her no like in the 1990s, but she does need people that are going to have the balls to tell her that no, you cannot do this - and tell her, yes you should do this. 

12 hours ago, Salvatore said:

The problem with Mariah is that she doesn't have a reason to be lipsynching. The artists that actually lipsynch do it because they do extreme choreographies that would let their singing suffer.

Moo is doing it to hide the fact that she's a terrible singer nowadays. She is a SINGER she was never a performer. No one wants to see Mariah Carey ("one of the best selling female vocalists") LIPSYNCHING whilst being carried around the stage like a stranded whale.

Yeah, must be the reason why Celine Dion lipsynch so much. She is doing very demanding dance moves right?.

12 hours ago, Selig said:

The deluded excuses. It was HER fault, get over it. She could hear, she knew exactly what song was playing. When she tried to sing she was in perfect sync with the track so she COULD hear. Not to mention she lip-synched with no problem to the previous song and WBT, so the monitors suddenly stopped working all at once (monitors on stage + wireless monitoring) during Emotions and started working again the minute WBT started? The bitch CANNOT sing Emotions, and they forgot to play her prerecorded vocals, she chickened out and chose not to sing, that's her fault, period. Oh, and didn't she pride herself over having perfect pitch, then she shouldn't have a problem singing to a song that she has been singing since 20+ years ago in the exact same key, just saying. nat1 

She has been doing a lot of live vocals in emotions. And the high notes in emotions. Well. It's not like she can't do them if she wanted to.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Normally battleground threads relating to Mariah doesn't faze me one bit because it's not that big of a deal and plus, I have been through the Rockefeller incident myself so most of these threads abou

You'd be surprised at the wonders that "Stop, stop, stop. Sorry guys, i'm having technical difficulties, my earpiece isnt working. Could you help me sing along ¨*insert here whatever decently popular

Did Mariah kill your dog or something?  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.