A lamb's meltdown on the NYE performance

301 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

You directly referred to me though lol nicki1 With an insult no less. And now I get more for reading that and defending myself. Great. Unless you meant "Lil Something" by the other friend who stans Madonna but I'm only thinking of that possibility now tbh moo6

Well, we all know that by now, but that's something we can't agree on because that is entirely subjective oprah11 We simply disagree and we think we have solid proof backing us up, just like you and light think you have solid proof backing you up. I don't even know where to go from here, but it would sure help if people just replied to what was being written instead of making these weird general comments and personal remarks that only slow the convo down (but that's mostly directed to @light741 and not you lol) rih5

Why should I insult someone even if I am not agreeing with this particular person? Dude, I am not 14 yo. ;) We seemed to agree in most of the conversations we've had (My Woman - one of the best albums released in 2016 ny1), so one argument where we are not agreeing won't change a thing!

Hmm, maybe. rih5 They say "If the shoe fits - wear it" so I'm waiting for the comment from this person for some kiis rih5 

This conversation is dead anyway and at first I've decided that I won't reply, because of the things you've said, but because I still didn't get my explanation I will patiently wait for Jjang to come up with it jj2

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Why should I insult someone even if I am not agreeing with this particular person? Dude, I am not 14 yo.

Well, saying that I'm acting like my friend's assistant and should basically just shut up wasn't exactly a warm greeting at the door chi1

From your tone now tho I can see that wasn't meant with the hostility I imagined so I'll echo your this disagreement doesn't change a thing sentiment because we only had pleasant encounters in the past moo5 So I'll back off now, and let you settle this effective vocal thing with my boss ny9

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

Well, saying that I'm acting like my friend's assistant and should basically just shut up wasn't exactly a warm greeting at the door chi1

From your tone now tho I can see that wasn't meant with the hostility I imagined so I'll echo your this disagreement doesn't change a thing sentiment because we only had pleasant encounters in the past moo5 So I'll back off now, and let you settle this effective vocal thing with my boss ny9

Hahaha, I love the way you replied. #SassyRipper ny1

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

The only thing you can say about Mariah nowadays is that her voice aged with her. She has difficulties with reaching higher belted notes and lower ones are bit pushed which leads to damaged larynx and I am 100% sure she's aware of it (NYE fiasco just proved it). On the other hand, Demi and Miley are using their voices with techniques which are damaging the vocal chords. If that's the effectiveness you are talking about, then the only one person who is deluded here is you. And maybe your other friend who stans Madonna.

Literally read the full post you quoted.

@Jjang @Earth Ripper The point i got from jjang was that Mariah has no room and lovato, cyrus are better at singing now. That's what he/she said at one point. And that's the main reason why this lasted so long. Because Mariah not singng like she used to doesn't mean she has no room. Specially compared to people like xtina, lovato, cyrus that aren't better vocalists than her.

3 hours ago, light741 said:

@Jjang @Earth Ripper The point i got from jjang was that Mariah has no room and lovato, cyrus are better at singing now. That's what he/she said at one point. And that's the main reason why this lasted so long. Because Mariah not singng like she used to doesn't mean she has no room. Specially compared to people like xtina, lovato, cyrus that aren't better vocalists than her.

Who cares? You're in a separate conversation with me, I have already said that Mariah has room in the industry, so you repeating that over and over can only mean you're not reading my posts so good fucking bye bey3

17 hours ago, Jjang said:

Literally read the full post you quoted.

Dude, I said earlier that I've read the entire thread and if there's nothing else you would like to come up then case is closed jj3 Stick with your opinion that Miley has voice that people likes to hear and her technique is better than Mariah's jj4 

14 hours ago, light741 said:

Because Mariah not singng like she used to doesn't mean she has no room. Specially compared to people like xtina, lovato, cyrus that aren't better vocalists than her.

I literally explained this you moron so reply to that rip4

Whatever, you're a hopeless case. 

Mariah is a fat whale that can't sing bye

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

jj3 Stick with your opinion that Miley has voice that people likes to hear and her technique is better than Mariah's jj4 

You can literally remove the Miley / Lovato argument and my point would still stand though. That's what you crazy annoying people are not getting.

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

You can literally remove the Miley / Lovato argument and my point would still stand though. That's what you crazy annoying people are not getting.

Preach it rih12

Like I said: people are just hanging on for their life at this Miley/Lovato mention (which was never an important element of the argument) so they don't have to address the actually substantial material and can dismiss us as idiots who know nothing lj1 Pathetic.

@Jjang Mariah can still sing. A being a whale is better than being a pathetic troll. So.

220ba0b913f03f1ec28ecc0f2b6c8def.jpg

1 minute ago, light741 said:

@Jjang Mariah can still sing. 

That joke is boring now please change it 

1 hour ago, Earth Ripper said:

Preach it rih12

Like I said: people are just hanging on for their life at this Miley/Lovato mention (which was never an important element of the argument) so they don't have to address the actually substantial material and can dismiss us as idiots who know nothing lj1 Pathetic.

Remove lovatto and cyrus and jjang's point stands still?. Not really because his point was that they are better at singing than current Mariah. And saying Mariah can't sing anymore is just a lie.

Just now, Jjang said:

That joke is boring now please change it 

I don't know what joke you are talking about.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Remove lovatto and cyrus and jjang's point stands still?

I can even say Miley is the worst singer on the planet and my point would still stand, but sadly you don't have the gift of being able to follow context. Go back to school

10 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I can even say Miley is the worst singer on the planet and my point would still stand, but sadly you don't have the gift of being able to follow context. Go back to school

Your point was they are better at singing. So.

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

Your point was they are better at singing. So.

Nope, let me make it real simple for you

Mariah Carey - people want to see vocal excellence 

Mariah Carey now - can't provide people vocal excellence 

Personal conclusion : she's no longer special and in my eyes, useless as a performer.

16 minutes ago, light741 said:

And saying Mariah can't sing anymore is just a lie.

But saying she's flawed to the point of not being able to deliver a solid performance is a reasonable statement that can be backed up with solid arguments, which I have done and which you have ignored bey5 Do I have to bring up Nicole Scherzinger again?

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

I literally explained this you moron so reply to that rip4

Whatever, you're a hopeless case. 

Mariah is a fat whale that can't sing bye

It's not what I stick to tough? Are you really blind and you're missing other important point? jj3 

2 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

Preach it rih12

Thanks jj3 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Thanks jj3 

It's true tho nat2 Me and @Jjang are being illegitimized for things that have nothing to do with our main arguments: the fact that we stan for Madonna and the fact that we think Miley and Demi are capable singers um2 All our other arguments are being ignored, or I'll just speak for myself: my main conversation partner always jumps back to the "but Jjang said that Demi and Miley left no room for Mariah!!!!" argument as if I hadn't even said anything in my latest reply to him xtina4

I just think Mariah's voice is fatally flawed and bad enough for her to consider retiring, and that's imo a very simple opinion to have, and I fully agree with Jjang's simple way of stating things:

Mariah Carey - people want to see vocal excellence 

Mariah Carey now - can't provide people vocal excellence 

Personal conclusion : she's no longer special and in my eyes, useless as a performer.

aretha1

It's kind of horrifying how this convo has been dragged out this long because someone couldn't just accept this very simple opinion.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.