Luca

Are you here for Everyday?

Are you here for Nut Quick?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Not another question title

• No, I have taste and stan talent (Touch Allah, Thinking Bout Jesus, Godtimes, etc.)
    • Yes, I have no taste and I love how

Everyday is NOT the best song on the album but it is the best and almost only choice for the single. Everything else would have flopped no matter how great it was (looking at Touch It, Sometimes, etc). 

THANKS A LOT MANAGEMENT FOR SCREWING UP THIS ERA BY LETTING INTO YOU FLOPgiphy.gif

A dark and captivating performance that served vocals of Touch It at the Grammy's would have made the song a hit.

A dreamy, beautiful performance that also served vocals of Thinking Bout You at the Grammy's would have made the song a hit.

A sexual, boring, jumping around, out of breath mess performance of Everylame at the Grammy's isn't going to do anything. The market is way too saturated with that tragic kind of music.

There were FAR better options to choose for the final single and she chooses that? Yea I'm not happy.

Just now, Hannah. said:

A dark and captivating performance that served vocals of Touch It at the Grammy's would have made the song a hit.

A dreamy, beautiful performance that also served vocals of Thinking Bout You at the Grammy's would have made the song a hit.

A sexual, boring, jumping around, out of breath mess performance of Everylame at the Grammy's isn't going to do anything. The market is way too saturated with that tragic kind of music.

There were FAR better options to choose for the final single and she chooses that? Yea I'm not happy.

It might not be the final song, but whatever song comes next will get the tour video treatment video rip2 

4 minutes ago, Adore. said:

It might not be the final song, but whatever song comes next will get the tour video treatment video rip2 

Girl its definitely the final single jj4 She has her tour, AG4 is basically already on its way, and its obvious she's over the DW era anyway jj4 Why does everyone keep saying theres gonna be a tour video, has she said this or something? jj4 

3 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

I dont stan any of those generic ass songs you named in the first option tumblr_inline_od7vgnCbhg1s5cz36_500.gif

You say as you stan Greedy carla1