Luca

Are you here for Everyday?

Are you here for Nut Quick?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Not another question title

• No, I have taste and stan talent (Touch Allah, Thinking Bout Jesus, Godtimes, etc.)
    • Yes, I have no taste and I love how

6 minutes ago, Law said:

repent jj4

the kid is literally so weird and white as hell, he got bullied out of the middle school next to our high school, then got bullied out of this snobbyass private school, and is now homeschooled ny5

Why would anyone bully GOD?

7 minutes ago, Law said:

repent jj4

the kid is literally so weird and white as hell, he got bullied out of the middle school next to our high school, then got bullied out of this snobbyass private school, and is now homeschooled ny5

how dare they bully the new king of pop

tumblr_inline_od7vgnCbhg1s5cz36_500.gif

52 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Yea her Vevo Presents performance of the song was good but uninteresting. But tea with the part about there being better songs ny12 

@Saiga time to delete Hylia from NUDES ny12 

Hylia has truly lost it 

Okay but the fact that she's coming back again at it with releasing songs featuring rappers makes me wonder if she can get a long-lasting solo hit. I mean, look at "Focus", "Dangerous Woman", "Into The Greatest Song Of This Century You", "One Last Time". They all barely appeared in top 10 for 2 weeks or struggled to reach it and never did, and, honestly, I'm blamin' her label for promoting more those songs with other people instead of focusing on her actual masterpieces. laughcry1

19 minutes ago, Edwinona said:

Okay but the fact that she's coming back again at it with releasing songs featuring rappers makes me wonder if she can get a long-lasting solo hit. I mean, look at "Focus", "Dangerous Woman", "Into The Greatest Song Of This Century You", "One Last Time". They all barely appeared in top 10 for 2 weeks or struggled to reach it and never did, and, honestly, I'm blamin' her label for promoting more those songs with other people instead of focusing on her actual masterpieces. laughcry1

i mean, it's not like her biggest hits are hits because of the features - her features just happen to be her catchiest and most radio friendly songs. Break Free, Problem, Love Me Harder, Side To Side, etc would've all bee just as big solo imo. The feautres dont really add much or make the songs what they are eve1

Arguably, Into You is her best single ever and deserved much more, but I think that it wasnt that big cause it wasn't trendy enough and was a little too "gay". DW remains one of her biggest hits despite it being slow and very different from her other releases. It was big on sales, airplay, and streaming and it totally helped her rep after the shitty Focus/donut gate. 

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i mean, it's not like her biggest hits are hits because of the features - her features just happen to be her catchiest and most radio friendly songs. Break Free, Problem, Love Me Harder, Side To Side, etc would've all bee just as big solo imo. The feautres dont really add much or make the songs what they are eve1

Arguably, Into You is her best single ever and deserved much more, but I think that it wasnt that big cause it wasn't trendy enough and was a little too "gay". DW remains one of her biggest hits tbh. It was big on sales, airplay, and streaming and it totally helped her rep after the shitty Focus/donut gate. 

Well, I agree that her hits are not hits just because of features who would buy a song just for Iggy Azalea. But DW is certified platinum in US and I still feel that it wasn't as promoted as other songs and it deserved more. She performed it at some MTV's awards show nobody cares about and VEVO Presents and that's it I think??? Even Jason's Song was performed on a television show people actually watch, so I still think that her label isn't focusing enough on her solo singles. And yes "Into You" is gayer than this whole forum, but if they pushed more performances on TV and really tried to make it happen maybe it would've gone bigger. oprah3

11 hours ago, Law said:

repent jj4

wendy3