Game Rate the Song - Katy Edition

403 posts in this topic

Add me to the taglist!

DH gets a 10! yas2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

add me to the taglist pls

5, because of Juicy J's partbrit5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7, it's interesting how you all start making these right after me, even though @Radio made theirs ages ago nat1

Radio, if you're the Madonna of FOTP, I must be Britney nat1

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A CERTIFIED DIAMOND 10

Add me to the taglist please bby

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lucien said:

7, it's interesting how you all start making these right after me, even though @Radio made theirs ages ago nat1

Radio, if you're the Madonna of FOTP, I must be Britney nat1

 

No one owns this game. Pretty much every section has one. It's nothing special and it's just a fun way to rate songs.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LadyGootGoot said:

No one owns this game. Pretty much every section has one. It's nothing special and it's just a fun way to rate songs.

Mine is special </3

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LadyGootGoot said:

No one owns this game. Pretty much every section has one. It's nothing special and it's just a fun way to rate songs.

I'm aware, I run one jj4

But the Lana one made by @Radio was the first on the forum. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucien said:

But the Lana one made by @Radio was the first on the forum. 

congrats 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hylia said:

Mine is special </3

How so? nat1

(Add me to the tag list please)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Mine is special </3

wub1

3 minutes ago, Lucien said:

I'm aware, I run one jj4

But the Lana one made by @Radio was the first on the forum. 

Amazen

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me. sass4

I give it a 7 sass4

I wanted walking on air as the 3rd single instead 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lucien said:

7, it's interesting how you all start making these right after me, even though @Radio made theirs ages ago nat1

Radio, if you're the Madonna of FOTP, I must be Britney nat1

 

You actually made yours after Hannah and I made our Ari and Bey ones so we would be Kylie and Britney rav2 

 

OT: 9! Add me please <3 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diamond said:

You actually made yours after Hannah and I made our Ari and Bey ones so we would be Kylie and Britney rav2 

 

OT: 9! Add me please <3 

But they've been poping up daily since I made mine rav2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I've finally forgiven it for being SO massive and detracting from literally every other single from PRISM, I can objectively give it a 9. It's still physically impossible for me to not do the iconic finger snapping choreography when it comes on.

(also add me to the tag list pls jj2)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me.

9.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

put me on the tag list!

Also I fucking hate this song, but I'll be nice and give it a 1! wub1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.