Dangerous Jim

The downfall of Fifth Harmony

It's what I like to call 'Diana Ross Syndrome' - one person in the group get's the most attention/fame, and once their management sees this, they capitalize on it and put it in their ear that they'd be better off alone than in the group. I don't think it had anything to do with anyone outside of their group/management. But, at the end of the day, people have to remember these girls set out to be solo performers. This whole thing was inevitable it was just the question as to who would leave first. I feel like Cam will do great on her own, Normani as well and maybe even Lauren. As for Dino and Alex idk. jj1

21 minutes ago, Naomi Campbell said:

I love them and I hope they continue together, but I honestly doubt it.

It's been known that not only Camila's manager was interested in her going solo and shining inside the group, but also the Fifth Harmony management team. Camila was the one who got the most parts all the time, they would make her do all those awfully controlled riffs and melismas just so that she would shine over the rest, and that obviously pissed the rest off, cause at the end of the day they all entered the group in the same conditions.

Honestly, I'd love if they continued together but wouldn't blame them if they decided to split.

I really don't think this is true.

It's not normal for members of such a new group to have their own managers as well as the band manager. That's a total conflict of interest. He has obviously been poisoning her against the group because he knows she (and in turn he) will get a lot more money for her as a solo act.

Yeah it's true that on Reflection, Camila had more solo parts and her voice was the loudest. She also used to command all the attention in everything they did. But they noticeably changed this with 7/27 (probably because of the anti-Camila backlash on social media when she used to scream during all the interviews and take all the attention). For example in That's My Girl, Camila doesn't really have her own section. I think they've chosen her to do the riffs because her voice is the most distinctive and can cut above the other girls' voices, which is needed for a riff. And Camila was way more reserved and mature in interviews during the 7/27 era, actually letting the other girls speak.

17 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

isnt she? nat1

*pics in spoiler* nat1

Reveal hidden contents

orig_tn_photo-45673-377129.JPG

Natalia-Kills-Rex.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

natalia-kills-instagram.png

Manly jaw, is a man like Gaga? I'm seeing a patteren here with the people you stan, ugly people who look like men with disgusting eyebrows and features and are complete flops (Although Natalia takes the biscuit with her album charting in 1 country when it was released WW)

3 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Bong eyed and ugly 

wow you must be flawless from head to toe 

if u really think that you are capable to judge everyone's looks, why dont you post a pic of yourself on the 'pictures thread'?

let's see if you are really that perfect

42 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

I really don't think this is true.

It's not normal for members of such a new group to have their own managers as well as the band manager. That's a total conflict of interest. He has obviously been poisoning her against the group because he knows she (and in turn he) will get a lot more money for her as a solo act.

Yeah it's true that on Reflection, Camila had more solo parts and her voice was the loudest. She also used to command all the attention in everything they did. But they noticeably changed this with 7/27 (probably because of the anti-Camila backlash on social media when she used to scream during all the interviews and take all the attention). For example in That's My Girl, Camila doesn't really have her own section. I think they've chosen her to do the riffs because her voice is the most distinctive and can cut above the other girls' voices, which is needed for a riff. And Camila was way more reserved and mature in interviews during the 7/27 era, actually letting the other girls speak.

It's true, Maverick Management was the one making all the moves for the entire band (just go to their twitter profile), and then each memeber had their own manager.

In fact, this might be one of the many things that caused all these problems: Too many people wanting to control things, families were too involved and the girls were getting ignored... It almost felt like a competition between them. Also it's been said (this is pure speculation) that their label Epic and Syco Entertainment used Fifth Harmony so that Camila would shine and get relevant, and then disband 5H and make Camila go solo, which is quite sad.

Living for the drama tho.

gaga13

3 hours ago, Naomi Campbell said:

It's true, Maverick Management was the one making all the moves for the entire band (just go to their twitter profile), and then each memeber had their own manager.

In fact, this might be one of the many things that caused all these problems: Too many people wanting to control things, families were too involved and the girls were getting ignored... It almost felt like a competition between them. Also it's been said (this is pure speculation) that their label Epic and Syco Entertainment used Fifth Harmony so that Camila would shine and get relevant, and then disband 5H and make Camila go solo, which is quite sad.

Living for the drama tho.

gaga13

Didn't know they all had managers! Scandalous moo1 

I definitely don't think they just created 5H for Camila though- Syco's main thing is bands, they are really invested in 5H

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why but this 5H drama is so interesting to me.     

Gaga didn't last 10 years either she lasted like 3 or 4? Natalie Kills lasted 0 years    

So it's all Demi's fault what's new 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.