k  

11 members have voted

1. 1. k

• California Girls
    • Teenage Dream
    • Firework
    • ROAR
    • International Smile

It can't be Firework again, It could be Roar. even Teenage Dream or Cali Gurls can get it.

Dark Horse won't be an encore so is IKAG. these 2 sound like they were built for a main section performance.

Teenage Dream would be very poetic, it's her most quintessential song.

Cali Gurls was the encore of Cali Dreams, so it could still be a finale again, it's timeless, throw in a few beach balls and the crowd will go wild.

Roar is a huge contender of being the next encore.

It could be Firework again which is alright, Halftime Show finale and PWT finale.

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Dark Horse was my gut answer, I feel like it would have a huge impact as the hero of the Prism era. TD would be cute tho. 

Maybe in a few later tours but DH just screams middler to me. It's a good song to feel pumped or get excited for the visuals and choreo. 

TD is fitting. oprah1 Only for me though. I know she'll go with Roar or Firework again. I'm perfectly fine with TD + CG mash up.

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Maybe in a few later tours but DH just screams middler to me. It's a good song to feel pumped or get excited for the visuals and choreo. 

TD is fitting. oprah1 Only for me though. I know she'll go with Roar or Firework again. I'm perfectly fine with TD + CG mash up again. 

Ahh this is getting me so hyped for another KP show omg cry9 

1 minute ago, Dr. Slay said:

I feel like it would be one of her songs from the next album but probably Firework or Teenage Dream wub1

She normally doesn't use new songs as encore.

F or TD would be great! <3