error404

2017's Biggest Male Artist

What male artist is going to dominate 2017? Will Ed Sheeran be able to muster up an even bigger hit than in his last album? My prediction is his single does well but that his album smashes.

giphy.gif

Who will be the new male hit maker of 2017?

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Abel is the only answer.

I'm honestly so miffed they are pushing "I Feel It Coming" It's gonna kill his era. Party Monster is such a bop and it's getting paid dust.

2 minutes ago, parker.aus said:

I'm honestly so miffed they are pushing "I Feel It Coming" It's gonna kill his era. Party Monster is such a bop and it's getting paid dust.

False Alarm deserves some shine too 

2 minutes ago, parker.aus said:

I want Party Monster too but I also like I Feel It Coming so I aint too picky at this point. 

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Is he a threat? Does he have that much power? brit15

His last album sold 10M. He has AMAZING streaming power too rip3 500k+ debut at this point is probable

14 minutes ago, parker.aus said:

i feel it coming is gonna smash. not as much as starboy, but pop will eat it up. he still has a shit ton of singles left to release. Secrets coming for wigs in the spring sass1 

and to answer the op; ABEL. I think ed will underperform. Hoping he was a fad tbh. I dislike him trash1 

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Sad False Alarm got scrapped though. The video was graphic but amazing cry3 

not really. It was just released for promo and to build hype. False Alarm is not single worthy at all, not even for urban radios. I think Abel is going to be releasing duo-singles - one to pop and one to urban. I think he's doing I Feel It Coming/Party Monster next, no? eve1 

7 minutes ago, Gilly said:

not really. It was just released for promo and to build hype. False Alarm is not single worthy at all, not even for urban radios. I think Abel is going to be releasing duo-singles - one to pop and one to urban. I think he's doing I Feel It Coming/Party Monster next, no? eve1 

Yeah, I think he's trying to pull off another The Hills/Can't Feel My Face situation, I can see it happening later near spring

5 minutes ago, Ibru said:

tea1

Hi king yas2 

Just now, Jake said:

Yeah, I think he's trying to pull off another The Hills/Can't Feel My Face situation, I can see it happening later near spring

Hi king yas2 

Yeah, same. I Feel It Coming will take over from now-March and then Party Monster will come to consume Ed Sharrons nappy weave in Spring

Uon0Kl7.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Abel is the only answer.

as much as I love Drake, let's just hope it isn't him again.  

False Alarm deserves some shine too 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.