dark horse

KP4 Tour Visuals?

I feel like a lot of kats have been yelling about elemental visuals. It'd fit with her knack for having different sections in the show but idk if she'd go that simplistic. 

She also made it a point to mention on twitter that she's striving for authenticity this year interesting1 

30 minutes ago, dark horse said:

I hope she makes the stage big again. She better stick to arenas because stadiums are too big and you can barely see anything in them. They could also restrict her from flying and things like that

Omg AGREEEEEEE!! I get so ?? when fandoms get hyped about their fave touring stadiums because I'm like... YALL ASSHOLES ARENT GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE SHIT! Arenas are sooooo much better. And the way Katy tours her ass off, she doesnt need stadiums tbh!

3 hours ago, QUINN said:

@fun. you need to come share your ideas 

Okay so the theme is mermaids but it's like SUPER dark so katy will be wearing something like her friend in this pic: 

2C2B973F00000578-0-Hookah_pipe_Katy_Perr

no but in reality if we're talking the elemental themes I'd like to see 5 themes and all of them kinda mature and mysterious

One segment would be storms/light and dark and I'd like visuals like this... maybe serve a bit of prism

Spoiler

aurora+crowley+imogen+heap+mimu+gloves.j

tumblr_njooj0Unc51rhgf7zo1_540.gif

or alternatively for lightning

Spoiler

CSKdBNPWIAAhJRQ.jpg

79a87864d9fbdf5499f12d9fd1b9e369.jpg

41109ced61c05bd7c45a3d101f3191d1.jpg

danielle_dress_90s_squiggle_yellow_extra

and then for fire I want her to sell sex I want fire and I want latex cat stuff would have to be in this portion

Spoiler

o-KATY-PERRY-GRAMMYS-570.jpg?1

katy-perry-x-covergirl.jpg

o-THE-WEEKND-570.jpg?7

For air I want light and I want ethereal and acoustic looks with mostly white backgrounds (though the pictures i posted don't have white backgrounds)

Spoiler

KatyPerry-DN-16.9-2048px-2208.jpg

o-KATY-PERRY-facebook.jpg

0ae980a152924d23b163cf560914238f.jpg

tumblr_o4qdvagIgQ1uena68o1_500.jpg

656f0dbf9392657eed7feefc486781fb.jpg

For earth I'd like really grounded browns and greens and oranges and rise inspired looks... if she does something asian inspired this is the time to do that... some fighting stylized choreo would be gr8 

Spoiler

katy-perry-rise-1_npm4sk.jpg

o-KATY-PERRY-UNCONDITIONALLY-570.jpg?5

Katy-Perry-Harpers-Bazaar-Magazine-Photo

Katy-Perry---Prism-Album-Photoshoot--06.

and then I want her to do a really beautiful dark water visuals based on the moon because it controls the tides 

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2014-09-03-at-4.50.50-PM.png

large.jpg

winds_for_the_siren_by_liancary_art-d9cmfljxkw-l-610x610-dress-glitter-yellow+dr

And that's all my ideas on the whole elemental theme rn lmao... that took me forever gtg

48 minutes ago, fun. said:

Okay so the theme is mermaids but it's like SUPER dark so katy will be wearing something like her friend in this pic: 

no but in reality if we're talking the elemental themes I'd like to see 5 themes and all of them kinda mature and mysterious

One segment would be storms/light and dark and I'd like visuals like this... maybe serve a bit of prism

Hide contents

Hide contents

CSKdBNPWIAAhJRQ.jpg

and then for fire I want her to sell sex I want fire and I want latex cat stuff would have to be in this portion

Hide contents

o-THE-WEEKND-570.jpg?7

For air I want light and I want ethereal and acoustic looks with mostly white backgrounds (though the pictures i posted don't have white backgrounds)

Hide contents

For earth I'd like really grounded browns and greens and oranges and rise inspired looks... if she does something asian inspired this is the time to do that... some fighting stylized choreo would be gr8 

Hide contents

and then I want her to do a really beautiful dark water visuals based on the moon because it controls the tides 

Hide contents

large.jpg

winds_for_the_siren_by_liancary_art-d9cmfljxkw-l-610x610-dress-glitter-yellow+dr

And that's all my ideas on the whole elemental theme rn lmao... that took me forever gtg

She should hire you as her tour director creep1

7 hours ago, fun. said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

CSKdBNPWIAAhJRQ.jpg

Hide contents

o-THE-WEEKND-570.jpg?7

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

large.jpg

@fun. ends careers yet again

5 hours ago, Justas said:

where did you get the last pic from omg ? brit0

16 hours ago, dark horse said:

I hope she makes the stage big again. She better stick to arenas because stadiums are too big and you can barely see anything in them. They could also restrict her from flying and things like that

Fucking agreed, stages are restricted at stadiums they all look the same. I need my elaborate, larger than life Katy stage.

Oh god the flying, I agree with this.

15 hours ago, QUINN said:

Omg AGREEEEEEE!! I get so ?? when fandoms get hyped about their fave touring stadiums because I'm like... YALL ASSHOLES ARENT GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE SHIT! Arenas are sooooo much better. And the way Katy tours her ass off, she doesnt need stadiums tbh!

KP's crowd interactivity arenas vs Ant like artists at stadiums >>>>>>

cry6

8 hours ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

where did you get the last pic from omg ? brit0

If it's the photo I think you're talking about its a traditional performing arts show called Shen Yun. I've never seen it but I've seen pamphlets for it a lot lately and it came to mind lmao. 

2 hours ago, Justas said:

I have no idea what happened, but you somehow quoted @fun. post via my post rip2 

Anyways, you need @fun. for him to answer your question moo1 

Thanks I meant to answer that and forgot so u reminded me