error404

"Sony" Predictions

Mhm. Honestly I would completely die of happiness if this was true, but let's be real, I feel like there is no way it is. Do you think  any of these are true? What are you looking for/predicting to happen in 2017? 

No producer is signing off ''xoxo''. 

I feel like Taylor wouldn't go back to Country, she'd be stupid to after she's crossed over to pop so well and with so much success. 

Katy's lead is probably dropping Q1 of this year to be fair, but anyone could have guessed that with the recent hints and stuff.

Hopefully the one about Camila is false, seriously can't be done with that bitch. Keep her in the trash. 

3 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Hopefully the one about Camila is false, seriously can't be done with that bitch. Keep her in the trash. 

I think at this point Camila is bound to happen...with moderate success before totally fizzing out.

giphy.gif

Demi Lovato will outsell Adele

Britney Spears will have a stadium tour

Xtina is releasing in 3.2 weeks

Katy's album will be titled Fisting

Michael Jackson will tour in 2017

Gaga is reportedly not over

xoxo - a producer at universal

The most retarded troll ever.

1. Neither Ariana or Katy are with Sony, they're with Universal

2. It would be more believable if they said they were an exec rather than a 'producer' - a producer would never leak this

3. There is no way they'd know an exact date Ariana's next LP was coming out yet

16 hours ago, Jony said:

Demi Lovato will outsell Adele

Britney Spears will have a stadium tour

Xtina is releasing in 3.2 weeks

Katy's album will be titled Fisting

Michael Jackson will tour in 2017

Gaga is reportedly not over

xoxo - a producer at universal

You forgot:

Xtina will release an album 

xoxo

Yeah, that's cute! First of all, I don't think Lorde of all people is going to be surprise releasing their lead. Englightment is also the cringiest title I've ever heard, and I'll definitely be putting a halt to the renewal of my stan card if that's the case. A self-titled album seems possible though! As for the other stuff, lol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Demi Lovato will outsell Adele Britney Spears will have a stadium tour Xtina is releasing in 3.2 weeks Katy's album will be titled Fisting Michael Jackson will tour in 2017 Ga

Literally those are the predictions of what is NOT going to happen

"A new artist is coming that will be bigger than Beyoncé by the end of the year"

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.