Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Xtina | 2017 Events & Pictures

14 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Oh, it's called Soundbreaking!

I can't find the third episode that features X, is it out, I saw gifs on tumblr um2

I really want to see it because turns out there are many other artists I love featured on it: Amy, Tom Waits, Janis Joplin, Aretha scream1

Also, where is that fucking Oreo commercial fall5 Where is everything???

Her episode aired back in December(?), but we got it way sooner cuz the show aired earlier in some other country I think. It's just the same old Linda interview where she talks about the "Don't look at me" line and how she told Christina not to oversing and made her keep the first version.

There were also images intersected from this photoshoot throughout the interview:

http://www.xtina.pl/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3371

You can find the show (or almost any TV show) on Watch Series. Love this site, everything's available free online.

Here's the episodes for Soundbreaking:

http://onwatchseries.to/serie/soundbreaking_stories_from_the_cutting_edge_of_recorded_music

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Her episode aired back in December(?), but we got it way sooner cuz the show aired earlier in some other country I think. It's just the same old Linda interview where she talks about the "Don't look at me" line and how she told Christina not to oversing and made her keep the first version.

There were also images intersected from this photoshoot throughout the interview:

http://www.xtina.pl/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3371

You can find the show (or almost any TV show) on Watch Series. Love this site, everything's available free online.

Here's the episodes for Soundbreaking:

http://onwatchseries.to/serie/soundbreaking_stories_from_the_cutting_edge_of_recorded_music

Wow, nice to know nobody here talked about it moo1

Sectionisverparty

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Wow, nice to know nobody here talked about it moo1

Sectionisverparty

We had a thread about it, but when the episode came out the person posted the video in the already existing thread I think, so maybe that's why you (and a lot of people) missed it.

We even discussed it there shortly, but since it was nothing new, there was nothing to talk about.

Just now, Kirjava said:

We had a thread about it, but when the episode came out the person posted the video in the already existing thread I think, so maybe that's why you (and a lot of people) missed it.

We even discussed it there shortly, but since it was nothing new, there was nothing to talk about.

dead2 here I thought they would record a short interview with HERSELF fall5

Just now, Kirjava said:

Lol, as if. dead2 She was busy recording X6 sitting on ha couch. moo1

Btw, where is your set from?

Elvira, Mistress of th Dark feature movie, and just some pic of herself.

I was always obsessed with her, she's so dirty fall5

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

scream1 She's a tv host of Elvira's Movie Macabre where she presents horrible old horror movies, and she's fantastiiiic.

She's SIXTY years old!

Sorry, nothing. nicki4 Never even seen the actress before either. sia1

Also, I just saw that Mistress of the Dark movie cost 7 mill and only made 5 mill. fall1 That explains it. jj2

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Sorry, nothing. nicki4 Never even seen the actress before either. sia1

Also, I just saw that Mistress of the Dark movie cost 7 mill and only made 5 mill. fall1 That explains it. jj2

I had no idea scream1

Well you know artificial personalities, like Pee Wee Herman or Divine or any drag queens from Drag Race? That's her. She hosts horror conventions, stuff like that. She's funny as fuck and is an icon.

I think this Amoeba store shopping thing is indicative of what she is lol

11 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I had no idea scream1

Well you know artificial personalities, like Pee Wee Herman or Divine or any drag queens from Drag Race? That's her. She hosts horror conventions, stuff like that. She's funny as fuck and is an icon.

I think this Amoeba store shopping thing is indicative of what she is lol

So she lives off of this persona she created? That's actually cool. brit11

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

So she lives off of this persona she created? That's actually cool. brit11

Yeah, I get mad when internet lists her name Cassandra Peterson, because hellooo this isn't her jj4

It takes the magic away when they just mention some birth name.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.