Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

error404

Touch It - FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Remix || Music Video Announcement

I JUST SAW THIS AND I LOVE ARI AND FINAL FANTASY cry8 how did this happen?!?!? I AM SHOOK AND IT FEELS SO WEIRD CAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT A COLLAB LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHAT IS THIS ICONICNESS I WANT TO BUY IT

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

I JUST SAW THIS AND I LOVE ARI AND FINAL FANTASY cry8 how did this happen?!?!? I AM SHOOK AND IT FEELS SO WEIRD CAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT A COLLAB LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHAT IS THIS ICONICNESS I WANT TO BUY IT

It's a free app in the appstore, but you're too late! This was like a week or two back in february, they recollaborated last month but that's over as well. dead7 

8 minutes ago, Luca. said:

It's a free app in the appstore, but you're too late! This was like a week or two back in february, they recollaborated last month but that's over as well. dead7 

what a flop i am dead2 at least i can enjoy this alternate version where her holy high notes shine even more cry8

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.