M3L155AX

Is gaga capable of getting another top 10 ?

?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

38 minutes ago, the great helper22 said:

diamond heart is great

This.

I prefer Sinner's Prayer and DH.  DIC and JW aren't single material. jj3 

Anyway, people need to realize that all songs aren't really something that could easily become hit. lj1 IMO Sinner's Prayer could do better than other songs. 

1 hour ago, the great helper22 said:

diamond heart is great

So was Kiss It Better but the GP preferred easily digestible stuff like Work and Needed Me.

A great song is not always a guaranteed hit and Diamond Heart is a definite non-hit! If PI and MR didn't become Hits DH for sure won't be either. DIC IS the most accessible song that even has Latin cross-over potential. Just so you know...Work has been embraced A LOT by Latin audiences.

Just now, Salvatore said:

So was Kiss It Better but the GP preferred easily digestible stuff like Work and Needed Me.

A great song is not always a guaranteed hit and Diamond Heart is a definite non-hit! If PI and MR didn't become Hits DH for sure won't be either. DIC IS the most accessible song that even has Latin cross-over potential. Just so you know...Work has been embraced A LOT by Latin audiences.

i guessed

The key with streaming is reaching multiple audiences with your music.

Rihanna is equally liked by rather diverse demographics. White people, black and Urban listeners and also Latin audiences. Ariana too but not as much since she is not an established pop girl yet and more of a newcomer.

Gaga is currently releasing singles that are not welcomed by any demographics except a small fraction within her primarily white audience. Million Reasons is the slowest and most conservative a ballad can go and Perfect Illusion was just a bad song that doesn't go anywhere. She needs a cross-over party bop right now and that is Dancin' in Circles.

Is she capable?? yes. if she goes back to her electro pop/dance pop roots 

will she? probably not unless either she starts to appeal to current pop trends (as if) or pop music evolves into the style that Gaga is using and her music will become mainstream pop (unlikely) 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't wait until the super bowl ends up only boosting just dance or whatever so there's no more excuses

Lmao of course you are ?

Taylor makes up the streaming gap with controversy ABOUT streaming (amongst other things).  Adele only had one #1 this era on the back of a huge surprise comeback.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.