Freaky Prince

What was so groundbreaking about Beyonce's halftime show?

I've seen people everywhere praising it, but what was so special about it? orangu1

If we compare it to Madonna and Katy's shows, it's completely plain and uncreative. orangu1

Like, Katy and Madonna had different costumes and tons of equipment with them on the stage, and most importantly different segments (in only 13 mins). orangu1

While, Bey's was the same from start to end. Same costume, nothing on stage, no equipment at all, just a few dancers orangu1

So, why is it so praised when it looked so plain and boring? orangu1

YAS @ her for singing live tho

yaas.gif

Because she didn't need all them gimmicks to distract you from the real deal: Her voice and her stage pressence.

Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.

nicki1

I dont think anyone says it's groundbreaking tho

It's a very standard and formulaic Beyonc´é performance. People praise it because it was all about her and her talent as an entertainer. She didnt need props and silly costumes to distract everyone, she just used her show womanship to deliver vocals, dancing, looks and energy.

imo Madonna's remains the best Half Time Show. Now those were groundbreaking visuals lj1 And it served social message at the end.

I bet the hive called it like that, but every stanbase is biased toward her fave so.

Anyways, Bey has proved to be an excellent performer who doesn't need anybody but her to shine. She's on a league of her own and deserves every praise she gets xtina14

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

No one said it was groundbreaking...

13 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I dont think anyone says it's groundbreaking tho

13 minutes ago, Naomi Campbell said:

Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.

I just picked that word because it's extremely overrated orangu1

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

Mostly...hottie1

But, her show was super entertaining

yaas.gif

It really wasn't that great. It was Beyoncé standard. That doesn't mean it was bad. It was just not anything new for her or anything we haven't seen before.

Madonna's half time show remains the best and I say this completely unbiased. The only dud in there was Give Me All Your Shit. Girl Gone Wild should have been performed before Like a Prayer and also should have been the lead single. That song had a good shot at becoming a hit.

Just now, Salvatore said:

It really wasn't that great. It was Beyoncé standard. That doesn't mean it was bad. It was just not anything new for her or anything we haven't seen before.

Madonna's half time show remains the best and I say this completely unbiased. The only dud in there was Give Me All Your Shit. Girl Gone Wild should have been performed before Like a Prayer and also should have been the lead single. That song had a good shot at becoming a hit.

Are we twins? Agree with all of this, especially for Jesus Gone Wild

yaas.gif

Probably because she showed the world that she was able to exploit her full abilities as a performer by singing and dancing at the same time.

The DC3 reunion also made her halftime show somewhat special but I wouldn't call it 'groundbreaking' laughcry1

10 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

I agree.

Madonna might not sing, but the production plus her dancing her ass off was amazing.

And the setlist >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gaga13

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she didn't need all them gimmicks to distract you from the real deal: Her voice and her stage pressence. Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.  

What's the point in having different costumes and other stuff if you can't dance for shit?

I've seen people everywhere praising it, but what was so special about it?  If we compare it to Madonna and Katy's shows, it's completely plain and uncreative.  Like, Katy and Madonna had diff

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.