Freaky Prince

What was so groundbreaking about Beyonce's halftime show?

3 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

what is she's out of breath quickly? orangu1

you know how sometimes during performances she breathes and breathes and breathes into the microphone orangu1 it's not really pleasing orangu1

I honestly don't know what you mean. She can dance AND serve vocals. 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

I honestly don't know what you mean. She can dance AND serve vocals. 

I think she'll be forced to lip-sync because everyone has to (even rock legends in the past), but maybe she'll have her mic on. Gaga can't dance tho orangu1

5 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I think she'll be forced to lip-sync because everyone has to (even rock legends in the past), but maybe she'll have her mic on. Gaga can't dance tho orangu1

I didn't say she's an A class dancer, I simply wanted to point out that when she dances she also serves vocals meaning she is rarely out of breath and hits all the notes. 

Where does it say that all SBHS performers have to lipsync?

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

I'm well familiar with those performances and you just proved my point dead4

Calling that dancing is an insult to the artists who are actually dancing.

There are singers who are dancers professionally, like Madonna. And she can pull off any choreography, difficult or not.

Gaga is someone who dances just because she wants to (?) and her choreogrpahies gotta be easier, she has never been a professional dancer, but she was a stripper, if that counts.

1 minute ago, Scully said:

I didn't say she's an A class dancer, I simply wanted to point out that when she dances she also serves vocals meaning she is rarely out of breath and hits all the notes.

I believe @Jjang once posted receipts that proved otherwise jj2

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Where does it say that all SBHS performers have to lipsync?

http://www.mtv.com/news/1721827/super-bowl-halftime-shows-fake/

"Beyonce does the same thing over and over" and that same thing is still miles better than what your faves do orangu1 

keep asking for visuals to hide the fact that your faves can't sing for shit, dance for shit, entertain for shit, so they require visuals to make it seem interesting orangu1 

A left shark and LMFAO... child please

2 hours ago, Philip said:

"Beyonce does the same thing over and over" and that same thing is still miles better than what your faves do orangu1 

keep asking for visuals to hide the fact that your faves can't sing for shit, dance for shit, entertain for shit, so they require visuals to make it seem interesting orangu1 

A left shark and LMFAO... child please

Madge can sing, she's not a top vocalist but she can sing. Plus, she can dance and entertain as well. She's one of the best entertainers ever for a reason. rav2

29 minutes ago, Selig said:

Madge can sing, she's not a top vocalist but she can sing. Plus, she can dance and entertain as well. She's one of the best entertainers ever for a reason. rav2

she did not sing live at the Super Bowl and her dancing was mediocre rav2 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she didn't need all them gimmicks to distract you from the real deal: Her voice and her stage pressence. Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.  

What's the point in having different costumes and other stuff if you can't dance for shit?

I've seen people everywhere praising it, but what was so special about it?  If we compare it to Madonna and Katy's shows, it's completely plain and uncreative.  Like, Katy and Madonna had diff

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.