fab

Rihanna's #1 hits that got away

4 hours ago, McDreamy said:

Unfaithful, Brake It Off, Don't Stop The Music, Cheers, Where Have You Been, Stay, FourFiveSeconds and sadly Love On The Brain will suffer the same faith :(

Unfaithful and Stay deserved the #1 spot more than Take a Bow lbr, which is forgotten imo. 

Don't Stop The Music, another classic that missed the #1 spot :(

Cheers could have been #1 if she released it earlier with a better music video, but it's forgotten now, so who cares moo1

Where Have You Been, if it was released as the 2nd single instead of You Da One, it would have been even bigger, riding the We Found Love weave

FourFiveSeconds, this song is just flawless and timeless

Cheers is such an annoying song though

IA for FFF tho, i've always loved that song. cry7

2 hours ago, ?Michael. said:

Cheers is such an annoying song though

IA for FFF tho, i've always loved that song. cry7

It's annoying but lbr it would have been #1 if it was released after S&M, instead of CKB, i mean it peaked at #7 in the US if i remember right, and then she released WFL

On 8.1.2017 at 7:42 PM, Foeba Airashi said:

Honestly is she just stops being lazy, Love on the Brain could smash!

Literally this clap1  It's already low key smashing but just needs that extra push to become a top 10 hit clap1 

1 hour ago, fab said:

Literally this clap1  It's already low key smashing but just needs that extra push to become a top 10 hit clap1 

Like, it returned up to 21 this week. It's go top 5 if she released a video and promoted it. moo4