frankgutz

Mandy Moore teasing her Golden Globes looks | Stylist on What to Expect

ñkvnlanv  she's so adorable & cute giveup1

The slayage giveup1

Mandy Moore's Stylist on What to Expect at the Golden Globes

2016 marked a major comeback for actress/singer Mandy Moore who landed a starring role in NBC’s Golden Globe-nominated drama This Is Us.  Moore’s character, Rebecca Pearson, shuffles between ’70s and ’80s attire, including some not-exactly-chic mom jeans. But on the carpet, the 32-year-old beauty who rose to fame singing about candy and crushes in the late '90s, has stunned with a sophisticated, sexy and colorful assortment of looks helmed by stylist Erica Cloud.

When did you and Mandy start collaborating?
Mandy and I met initially through a mutual friend who had always said, “You guys have to meet, you’ve got to work together!” So when she started filming the show, it was the perfect opportunity for that. Mandy's style is cool, effortless, kind of California and very chic. It's a very clean but sweet aesthetic. 

We know you can’t spill on what she will be wearing, but can you give us a hint?
She will be wearing the first dress that I requested. It’s classic golden-era Hollywood movie star, and she looks and feels amazing in it.

Sources:  MM Instagram | BILLBOARD

PerchedT, i hope she wins tonight her nomination giveup1