Tasso

Unseen pics from the Bad Romance video

19 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I remember watching this video the day it premiered and being absolutely speechless. Still one of the greatest music videos I have ever watched and one of the most iconic videos of the modern era. 

ikr. Watching her videos used to be so shocking. It's honestly sad to see when any fave just lets their talent go dead4 

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

ikr. Watching her videos used to be so shocking. It's honestly sad to see when any fave just lets their talent go dead4 

Yeah for me Alejandro is when I stopped being impressed by her visuals. You can only do so much and burn so bright for so long. I know people and her fans call FameGa and Fame Monster Gaga outdated and/or basic but I still whole heartedly believe those eras are quintessential Gaga and one of the best pop eras ever. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ikr. Watching her videos used to be so shocking. It's honestly sad to see when any fave just lets their talent go  

literally THE most iconic video of this era  

I remember watching this video the day it premiered and being absolutely speechless. Still one of the greatest music videos I have ever watched and one of the most iconic videos of the modern era. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.