error404

IB Times Predicts Ariana Will Win Both of Her Grammy Nominations

International Business Times has officially predicted that Ariana Grande will win BOTH of her grammy nominations.             giphy.gif I am freaking SHOOK. If Ariana comes out with even one Grammy I will not be able to function. Queen deserves this SO much. Grammy voters better not pay her dust.giphy.gif

8 hours ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

wtf why isn't side to side nominated for anything. its the best song of the year! Grammys are so fucking lame!! 

It hadn't gained all the popularity it has now when they voted for the nominations. It's definitely one of the biggest songs of 2016 but it hasn't gone on it's streak of 5 straight #1 weeks when they voted.

13 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Girl I love DW but let's face it she ain't gon beat Adele

It's so sad honestly, I like Adele but 25 is basically a re release of 21. To see how Ariana evolved from My Everything to Dangerous Woman is what makes all of this beautiful. Ariana deserves a Grammy with this album. :(