Donald Trump criticizes Meryl Streep

Meryl's speech was far from an "attack." She didn't even say his name in it, and it was mostly about how human beings should respect each other rather than treat others like trash.

It's amazing to me how this man's supporters are always making fun of political correctness, safe spaces, SJWs, liberal tears, and special snowflakes, when they are the most oversensitive, thin-skinned crybabies in the whole country. Trump whines about any and all criticism every single day on Twitter, and many of the people backing him have a major persecution complex despite not facing oppression in any way. I'm ready for Meryl's next film to slay despite all of these fascist halfwits boycotting it, as per usual with everything else they protest.

14 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I love it when people come for Meryl speaking out against Trump because "she's a rich celebrity and shouldn't discuss politics" yet these same people voted for a rich celebrity dead2 

Do they forget most celebrities start out dirt poor jj4 

Acting is harder than putting dirt on the farm, John. It's a skill that requires more than people think. 

5 hours ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

Meryl's speech was far from an "attack." She didn't even say his name in it, and it was mostly about how human beings should respect each other rather than treat others like trash.

It's amazing to me how this man's supporters are always making fun of political correctness, safe spaces, SJWs, liberal tears, and special snowflakes, when they are the most oversensitive, thin-skinned crybabies in the whole country. Trump whines about any and all criticism every single day on Twitter, and many of the people backing him have a major persecution complex despite not facing oppression in any way. I'm ready for Meryl's next film to slay despite all of these fascist halfwits boycotting it, as per usual with everything else they protest.

I don't see anybody complaining that Trump got criticized. They're complaining that he was LIED ABOUT to spread a political agenda. It's amazing how you people still don't get it! 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Fuck Trump and fuck the people who defend his attack on the disabled reporter even more.

Trump did not mock a disabled reporter lmfao. 

Identity politics is so tired. Maybe you guys should stop if you want to stop losing eve1

Stop reading FAKE NEWS eve1

4 hours ago, #1 said:

Receipt #1 :

Source: CNN

What Trump supporters believe:

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

At this point it's an alternate reality in a Trump supporters mind. 

Have you watched the second video? It literally proves that he did not use that gesture to exclusively mock a disabled person and that the CNN one is straight up propaganda  Do you not see that you guys are the ones that are living in an alternate reality? eve1

1 hour ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

Have you watched the second video? It literally proves that he did not use that gesture to exclusively mock a disabled person and that the CNN one is straight up propaganda  Do you not see that you guys are the ones that are living in an alternate reality? eve1

Oh PLEASE. The compilation video of him trying to explain that his VERY SPECIFIC gestures were NOT making fun of that man's physical handicap is the true propaganda here. He is essentially asking people to turn their heads and ignore his actions in favor of his words after the fact, and that's just not how things work. 

He will continue to try and pull himself out of every hole that he digs for himself and I'm sure there will be plenty of people, such as yourself, that accept his explanations. But his CONTINUOUS pattern of reinforced behavior shows his true colors, and the fact of the matter is that him making fun of a man's physical disability is absolutely in line with his character and it's foolish to think this was anything else. People just want to be able to excuse what he did because making fun of physical handicaps is unfortunately pretty widely accepted behavior for able bodied people, and having that behavior called out makes them uncomfortable.

Trump would do better to stop attempting to commend every action that the media and the public vilify him for, and instead take the high road and apologize from time to time. He'd get a lot better response for it. 

No talent having covered in cheeto jubba the hut head ass coming for the queen of cinema

our pres is wasting time attempting to drag more talented individuals and celebrities online ...

shouldn't you be worrying about more important things like stopping Isis

or are you going to flake on that too, like you did the money out of politics

aretha1

i'm starting to think his presidency is just going to be attacking journalists celebrities and Hollywood

with not one thing getting done

why as a prez do you have to attack people for thinking critically of you, let your ACTIONS AKA LEGISLATION

speak for itself, all the class and mutual respect is out of the white house come the 20th

carla1