Daydream.

Any news regarding new Lana music?

2 minutes ago, Daydream. said:

I kinda figured that's what she does now jj2

Srsly tho wat3

ask lazy questions get lazy answers rav3 xtina14

the lead single and album should be coming any month though, we don't know more than that, the lead could be announced any second, the album is pretty much done or has a semi finale tracklist and music video shot for the lead. rav3 

3 minutes ago, Tampon said:

ask lazy questions get lazy answers rav3 xtina14

the lead single and album should be coming any month though, we don't know more than that, the lead could be announced any second, the album is pretty much done or has a semi finale tracklist and music video shot for the lead. rav3 

wasnt she going to release an album every 15 months? brit15

2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

she's "going to do" a lot of things, as of recent it was an instagram live event that many thought could be an announcement for something, which was then cancelled at the end of the day after fans waited all day for it, queen of cuntness! rav3 

39 minutes ago, Tampon said:

she unfortunately quit music after honeymoon was slammed by critics, she makes her living scamming ex fans on instagram live nowadays

Whilst eating soft ice cream. She loves to watch her fans suffer, she really do. 

44 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

That was only a rough timeline! We're only finishing Month 16 since Honeymoon in a few days, so it could really be any day now that she chooses to announce something.

1 hour ago, Tampon said:

only person to hear the title track and lead thinks they're lazy and boring! don't get your hopes up shit's going to suck rav3 

Is the person a Lana fan or not? 
You know the GP think she is boring post BTD : P jj2

I believe in my queen. alex1

1 minute ago, Daydream. said:

He is a Lana fan yes, it was Eclipse, the leaker, who said this. But it's just his opinion so I don't really care.

7 minutes ago, Daydream. said:

Yeah he's a fan he just finds them underwhelming, to tears apparently... I'm excited but I honestly think the music is gonna suck, I'm excited for a new era and the visuals sound great, lyrics too. jj4 you can read the full review

Where to begin... The video is actually beautiful. Maybe I can even say one of her best. The problem starts with the songs... It just feels, bland. Lead single is a fresh air in terms of lyrics but the production on it (and the title track especially) feels uninspired. Lazy. It's not "wig snatching". It's just enjoyable and beautiful. That's all. I wish I could say I was slayed. I have so many mixed feelings. I never thought a title track could make me more disappointed though, I was crying by the time the chorus came in. Why Lana? It's just... Weak. It's enough to make me go crazy. I am not saying you will hate them, I promise you will like them, I like them... But they don't have the crazy replay value or the magic BTD and UV had. They just have the beautifulness of the, I guess maybe, untouchable 5 batch and a little of Honeymoon. Some drums, guitars, repetitiveness... Couldn't hear gigantic strings though which was unexpected knowing her. Oh and the album title. It's just bold but it's not related to her, I realized after listening to the title track. Lowkey iconic though. You go girl. Oh and we're breaking away from the 1 word album titles, this one has more. Yeaahh I talked way enough... I am just thinking now, what to say to her when we talk. I will always love her though, but I need a change. I want the magic back. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Tampon said:

Yeah he's a fan he just finds them underwhelming, to tears apparently... I'm excited but I honestly think the music is gonna suck, I'm excited for a new era and the visuals sound great, lyrics too. jj4 you can read the full review

Where to begin... The video is actually beautiful. Maybe I can even say one of her best. The problem starts with the songs... It just feels, bland. Lead single is a fresh air in terms of lyrics but the production on it (and the title track especially) feels uninspired. Lazy. It's not "wig snatching". It's just enjoyable and beautiful. That's all. I wish I could say I was slayed. I have so many mixed feelings. I never thought a title track could make me more disappointed though, I was crying by the time the chorus came in. Why Lana? It's just... Weak. It's enough to make me go crazy. I am not saying you will hate them, I promise you will like them, I like them... But they don't have the crazy replay value or the magic BTD and UV had. They just have the beautifulness of the, I guess maybe, untouchable 5 batch and a little of Honeymoon. Some drums, guitars, repetitiveness... Couldn't hear gigantic strings though which was unexpected knowing her. Oh and the album title. It's just bold but it's not related to her, I realized after listening to the title track. Lowkey iconic though. You go girl. Oh and we're breaking away from the 1 word album titles, this one has more. Yeaahh I talked way enough... I am just thinking now, what to say to her when we talk. I will always love her though, but I need a change. I want the magic back. Sorry.

Oh, welp wat3

lmao he's like ' you'll love it ' all the time and then he rips it to shreds 

idk let's just wait and see wat3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she unfortunately quit music after honeymoon was slammed by critics, she makes her living scamming ex fans on instagram live nowadays

Idk if this question really needs a thread, but I've searched the whole web and no answer  I've been on and off obsessed with Lana ever since she came out with Interscope so, I'm really thirsty fo

That was only a rough timeline! We're only finishing Month 16 since Honeymoon in a few days, so it could really be any day now that she chooses to announce something.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.