♚Missy♚

'No Lie' Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa now on VEVO!

You're honestly doing the opposite by forcing this girl down my throat. It makes me repel anything she does more and more. I honestly made zero attempt and effort in grabbing my headphones and clicking that big red button to listen to this video you put up. Let others find and love her music organically - youre doing the most.

Just now, Bubble said:

You're honestly doing the opposite by forcing this girl down my throat. It makes me repel anything she does more and more. I honestly made zero attempt and effort in grabbing my headphones and clicking that big red button to listen to this video you put up. Let others find and love her music organically - youre doing the most.

It's just a notification stop crying about it and writing paragraphs ok bye 

This is a bop mess1

now miss me with this mass tag bullshit sis, force feeding the person you stan for down everyone's throats isn't going to do anything but get you in trouble and get everyone to hate you jj4 

seriously, I love Dua but please jj3

12 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

It's just a notification stop crying about it and writing paragraphs ok bye 

No tea no shade, but youve just down voted every comment ive ever made on this whole forum and took the time to tag effectively everyone on FOTP to more of less 20 posts about du lipo. The nerve to come for me about writing 1 paragraph (now 2 :-) )when you're probably the most extra person on here.

Just now, Hyun. said:

and with just 3, people are already hating on her. see my point? dead2

Because they're salty about me in the first place so why not make it more fun with a mass tag. I could not mass tag and i'd still be ruining her so who cares