Aidan.

Why did....

She decide to re-title Impossible Princess as Kylie Minogue in the UK and Europe jj4

Like I know she did it bc of Diana ... but like Kylie girl .... your previous record was called Kylie Minogue. That is so confusing jj4

Like the title Dreams was right there. You say Impossible Princess in the song jj4 KYLIE WHY

15 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

She decide to re-title Impossible Princess as Kylie Minogue in the UK and Europe jj4

Like I know she did it bc of Diana ... but like Kylie girl .... your previous record was called Kylie Minogue. That is so confusing jj4

Like the title Dreams was right there. You say Impossible Princess in the song jj4 KYLIE WHY

I think they just rushed it because it had already gone to print, so they just decided to take the title off it and keep the artist name on instead jj4

It is such a MESS because Dreams would have been almost as good as Impossible Princess as a title jj4 Especially since she released Kylegend Minoguesus only 3 years earlier jj4 

Kylie 88, Kylie Minogue 94, Kylie Minogue 98, Kylie + Garibay 15 jj4 

Because that hoe Diana* had no business being associated with the real royalty eve1

This is so dumb, like what, Brits would get triggered by the word "princess"? trash1

*I'm just being a bitch, Diana was the only decent person in that nest of snakes.

26 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This is so dumb, like what, Brits would get triggered by the word "princess"? trash1

Literally, I bet it was all management, keeping things 'safe' ew2

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Because that hoe Diana* had no business being associated with the real royalty eve1

*I'm just being a bitch, Diana was the only decent person in that nest of snakes.

Diana's death literally sent the whole country into a deep deep period of mourning, some shops were mobbed for example because they didn't close. jj4 it was very wise of Legendlie to avoid the title, "Impossible Princess" could easily be associated with Diana because she was essentially and Impossible princess brit2

37 minutes ago, Rebelhearter said:

Literally, I bet it was all management, keeping things 'safe' ew2

I think Legendlie was fine with them changing the title temporarily, but she definitely wanted it printed with its proper name eventually & was pissed off because the album had already been pushed back 

I don't think IP had gone to pressing yet. The title was the working title and it had already been sent out for press release. 

I think it was very respectful of her and her team to quickly keep any negative attention from damaging this already delayed project. 

10 hours ago, trashmagic said:

I think they just rushed it because it had already gone to print, so they just decided to take the title off it and keep the artist name on instead jj4

It is such a MESS because Dreams would have been almost as good as Impossible Princess as a title jj4 Especially since she released Kylegend Minoguesus only 3 years earlier jj4 

Kylie 88, Kylie Minogue 94, Kylie Minogue 98, Kylie + Garibay 15 jj4 

Let's not pay the good sis ULTIMATE KYLIE dust eve1

19 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Let's not pay the good sis ULTIMATE KYLIE dust eve1

OMG I completely forgot about that jj4 

She's literally the queen of reusing titles jj4

I mean:

Love at First Sight 88, Love at First Sight 01

Kylie Minogue 94, Kylie Minogue 98

Closer 91, Closer 10

Right Here Right Now 91, Right Here Right Now 07, Right Here Right Now 15

Did It Again 98 Do It Again 07

Feels So Good 01 Feels So Good 14

I'm So High 00 So High 01

jj4 

I found my promo CD for KM98 (KYLIE01) that I bought on a trip to England.

I remember when I bought it, the CD does not list "Impossible Princess" as the album title. So when DeConstruction sent this promotional piece out to media/radio, they had not picked a title. So when Diana passed, it was easy for them to change the name before it went to pressing.

2agthts.jpg