Infrared

Donald Trump Hired Prostitutes To Pee on a Hotel Bed

4 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

OMG I didn't even notice that. You're a genius. rip4

Thanks, #WikiPISSES #Quinnisover

I was actually thinking today on the correlation between the repressed clergy/politicians and people obsessed with the sex life of others and the fact that the both of them end up being into the most superfreak shit in the world. It works without a fail, and is most visible, obviously, on famous people. Every time some redneck pastor has an anti-gay meltdown, he gets caught with a giant rubber Godzilla toy stuck in his asshole, every TIME oprah13

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Thanks, #WikiPISSES #Quinnisover

I was actually thinking today on the correlation between the repressed clergy/politicians and people obsessed with the sex life of others and the fact that the both of them end up being into the most superfreak shit in the world. It works without a fail, and is most visible, obviously, on famous people. Every time some redneck pastor has an anti-gay meltdown, he gets caught with a giant rubber Godzilla toy stuck in his asshole, every TIME oprah13

QHJKoJF.png

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I had to google, now I need a browser history cleanse trash1

That family is SO disgusting, and yet I was addicted to their drama. They're so fascinating in the car accident sense. I used to frequent freejinger.org back in the day. dead1

2 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

That family is SO disgusting, and yet I was addicted to their drama. They're so fascinating in the car accident sense. I used to frequent freejinger.org back in the day. dead1

jj4

My grandmother has neighbours that spawn (literaly jj4 ) over three separate flats in one building (all paid by the government of course) because they have 20 children, and of course no money jj4

She told the dad in his face he was "an idiot" fall4

Honestly, that slayed me ny1

jj4

My grandmother has neighbours that spawn (literaly jj4 ) over three separate flats in one building (all paid by the government of course) because they have 20 children, and of course no money jj4

She told the dad in his face he was "an idiot" fall4

Honestly, that slayed me ny1

The Quiverfull people are legit nuts. There's no way in hell you can have that many kids and give them all a loving, attentive, supportive upbringing.

1 minute ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

The Quiverfull people are legit nuts. There's no way in hell you can have that many kids and give them all a loving, attentive, supportive upbringing.

Girl, they usually make children care for younger children jj4

Like girls of 8 caring for toddlers jj4

I don't know if it's cruel to say that, but I always reckoned that was a really 'village simpleton' thing to do jj4

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Girl, they usually make children care for younger children jj4

Like girls of 8 caring for toddlers jj4

I don't know if it's cruel to say that, but I always reckoned that was a really 'village simpleton' thing to do jj4

Yeah, Michelle (the Duggar mom) would assign each of the older girls to a younger sibling. She didn't do shit with her kids except pop them out, upload baby pics onto Facebook, and then move onto the next one.

The oldest daughter Jana is in her mid 20s and still lives with them and they never married her off, because they want to keep her as a free nanny.

Just now, Tiny Little Bows said:

Yeah, Michelle (the Duggar mom) would assign each of the older girls to a younger sibling. She didn't do shit with her kids except pop them out, upload baby pics onto Facebook, and then move onto the next one.

The oldest daughter Jana is in her mid 20s and still lives with them and they never married her off, because they want to keep her as a free nanny.

Why are you into all this trashE rip2

35 minutes ago, Infrared said:

"Thank you for exposing the corruption in the DNC so that the American people could make a more informed decision" dead4  What a dumb response

By blasting fake news to elect someone even more corrupt dead4  Also that's not even considered fake news - that's personal opinion by respected journalists.

You realize how off the polls were this election.

This dumb argument is basically saying Hillary would win because she would won the debate polls against Trump dead4 

When I was addressing that Bernie wouldn't win, I was addressing he wouldn't even make it past the primaries because at the end of the day, he was short on votes in multiple states. Election is more than just idiotic debates and critics always differ in public, so I'm not sure what you're trying to highlight. 

What I'm saying is that you can't be someone who is against corruption while also praising someone who put an even more corrupt person in office dead4 especially one in which hinders any chance of Bernie's agenda from going through. It's idiotic.

Blasting fake news? Those emails were 100% accurate. And I'm sorry, can you explain how Trump is more corrupt than Hillary Clinton? Is it because he said he likes to grab women by the pussy and his supporters told you 73 genders don't exist? I'll gladly take a rude person over a murderous war criminal. 

18 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Why should I thank a country that wants me dead ? um2 

If you're American. jj3 Hillary lost and they're still pushing for war with Russia. Imagine if she won, there would definitely be a tragic war. I don't condone everything Russia does but in this case it did the right thing. Btw where do you live? 

Why are you into all this trashE rip2

I know, it seems so unlike me. I make time for it between reading classic literature and being a news junkie. Everyone is shocked when they find out that trashy reality is my guilty pleasure rip2

2 minutes ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

If you're American. jj3 Hillary lost and they're still pushing for war with Russia. Imagine if she won, there would definitely be a tragic war. I don't condone everything Russia does but in this case it did the right thing. Btw where do you live? 

I'm Peter Cat . I'm Italian btw and my country is messed up but not on Russia's levels and then this one could probably start one as well so what's the difference ? ny2 

1 minute ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

Blasting fake news? Those emails were 100% accurate. And I'm sorry, can you explain how Trump is more corrupt than Hillary Clinton? Is it because he said he likes to grab women by the pussy and his supporters told you 73 genders don't exist? I'll gladly take a rude person over a murderous war criminal. 

Fake News made Bernie lose! = Polls and Journalist opinions are not fake news! Reading is fundamental dead4 

Are you serious sis?

- Trump cancels Conflict of Interest meeting, has yet to reschedule

- Trump has multiple parties where people pay for access to the President, including New Years Eve

- Trump has multiple lawsuits of cheating architects and others

- Trump uses foreign visa to hire immigrants despite claiming to be against this principal

- Bankruptcy after bankruptcy

- Being the ONLY candidate ever in the history of modern politics to NOT release his tax returns, and boasts how he doesn't pay taxes

- Spent $3 million of his own campaign money on his own properties

- Hires the richest cabinet in history, despite claiming to drain the swamp. A fucking OIL EXECUTIVE as Secretary of State with ties to Russia dead4 

- and biggest of all, worked with Russia to rig an entire election dead4 

No one with fucking common sense and decency would argue Donald Trump isn't the most corrupt person to ever grace the United States office.

Just now, Infrared said:

Fake News made Bernie lose! = Polls and Journalist opinions are not fake news! Reading is fundamental dead4 

Are you serious sis?

- Trump cancels Conflict of Interest meeting, has yet to reschedule

- Trump has multiple parties where people pay for access to the President, including New Years Eve

- Trump has multiple lawsuits of cheating architects and others

- Trump uses foreign visa to hire immigrants despite claiming to be against this principal

- Bankruptcy after bankruptcy

- Being the ONLY candidate ever in the history of modern politics to NOT release his tax returns, and boasts how he doesn't pay taxes

- Spent $3 million of his own campaign money on his own properties

- Hires the richest cabinet in history, despite claiming to drain the swamp. A fucking OIL EXECUTIVE as Secretary of State with ties to Russia dead4 

- and biggest of all, worked with Russia to rig an entire election dead4 

No one with fucking common sense and decency would argue Donald Trump isn't the most corrupt person to ever grace the United States office.

Thanks sis, I legit dropped my mouth open at that post and started listing things off but I refreshed and you beat me to it. 

Also, Trump University and bringing Ivanka into state meetings. orangu1

8 minutes ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

oprah8 so it's better to lay in bed with a criminal organization / country with corrupt interests. You're not making sense. You say you want emails to be secure from Russia, but the Trump presidency is letting them walk right in, so they'll have even more access to American files oprah8   

and isn't the point of exposing to highlight corruption. So if you eradicate that, you'll just be letting corruption slip under the rug again. I'm not saying I advocate for hacking, but if Wikileaks wants to be what it truly should be, it should be exposing both sides oprah8  Corruption isn't suddenly going to disappear from the DNC now that it's over, just like Jim Crow laws didn't end in the 60's oprah8 

U.S has no reason to go to war with Russia. Anyone with basic history of the U.S knows that even during the Cold War, U.S avoided war with Russia at all costs because the outcome would be irreversible, so stop touting that Hillary would suddenly start a war with Russia.

5 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

Thanks sis, I legit dropped my mouth open at that post and started listing things off but I refreshed and you beat me to it. 

Also, Trump University and bringing Ivanka into state meetings. orangu1

Her fucking husband (Ivanka) is a senior advisor in Trump's presidency nicki1

The sad thing is that, that list is not even the entire thing. There's more he did in the past and more to come!

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

This is false. It's still under investigation. John McCain personally delivered this to Comey and that speaks a lot about the seriousness of this. 

John McCain is a fool for falling for it. He was just the last guy in a chain, holding the dossier, created by 4Chan.