Infrared

Donald Trump Hired Prostitutes To Pee on a Hotel Bed

19 hours ago, lautnerfied said:

Wikileaks has credibility unlike most if not all of MSM. Without them, we wouldn't know how deep the corrupution went in the DNC and Clinton campaign. So I have 1 word for Wikileaks and Assange...

THANKS

5 hours ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

Bernie would not have lost if the media wasn't rigged for the Hillary and they didn't sabotage the election 

Fake News made Bernie lose! ny2

kwUIpTJ.jpg

Don't blame @lautnerfied for being salty! He has a very good reason to. 

THANKS RUSSIA! Thank you for exposing the corruption in the DNC so that the American people could make a more informed decision. Thank you for making the DNC more transparent! What we should be focusing on right now is the high level of corruption exposed by the Russians! Deflecting is not going to make what the Russians exposed go away. We should also be taking measures to better secure the email accounts of government officials so that the Russians don't hack classified information that would actually harm us next time. 

you do know that Hillary and Bernie were friends personally and would've conversed in proposing bills etc.. right? um2

Fake news- slander intended to distract gullible anti-trumpers from the truly horrible things Donald Trump says and does.

Frankly I don't care what kinky things Trump does with his spare time as long as he doesn't get us nuked. Urinating Prostitutes > nuclear weaponry.

7 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Thanks, #WikiPISSES #Quinnisover

I was actually thinking today on the correlation between the repressed clergy/politicians and people obsessed with the sex life of others and the fact that the both of them end up being into the most superfreak shit in the world. It works without a fail, and is most visible, obviously, on famous people. Every time some redneck pastor has an anti-gay meltdown, he gets caught with a giant rubber Godzilla toy stuck in his asshole, every TIME oprah13

Um how dare you Quinn can't be over if she never even started oprah6 

But srsly I clearly chose my wording carefully, don't take credit for my punmanship!!!

Also wtf at people still arguing about campaigns in here 

THE ELECTION IS OVER

QUIT FIGHTING EACH OTHER ABOUT WHO LOST AND WHO WON

EVERYONE SHOULD BE WORKING TOGETHER AT THIS POINT

WE ALL HAVE COMMON GROUND NOW: OUR PRESIDENT IS A WORM

5 hours ago, ajp said:

John McCain is a fool for falling for it. He was just the last guy in a chain, holding the dossier, created by 4Chan.

I highly doubt John McCain would have pushed his forward without probably cause. And I'll repeat myself that it still hasn't been proven as a hoax by 4chan. I would more believe that this is somehow by the Russians to distract people from other serious issues despite the insane allegations in this. I'm more concerned about his more visible ties with Russia than the stupid urine story. 

10 hours ago, Tyler said:

I highly doubt John McCain would have pushed his forward without probably cause. And I'll repeat myself that it still hasn't been proven as a hoax by 4chan. I would more believe that this is somehow by the Russians to distract people from other serious issues despite the insane allegations in this. I'm more concerned about his more visible ties with Russia than the stupid urine story. 

The US Intelligence Community has already stated that it was a hoax. They are more embarrassed that the file leaked....(no pun intended).