Kehlani Lounge

74 posts in this topic

Does anyone else like her? I've been really into the singles from her debut album. Her Suicide Squad track slays too, though I have yet to listen to her mixtape in full.

Spoiler

I still need to listen to her new singles, but her mixtape however is not tea. 

YES I love her so much omg, her mixtape was everything. I can't wait for the album to get here. cry2 

is all of this You Should Be Here shade? wat3 

4 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

is all of this You Should Be Here shade? wat3 

Did your post mess up wat3 

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Did your post mess up wat3 

no wat3 

She has a mixtape called Cloud 19 and she has an album that came out in 2015 called You Should Be Here and I can't tell which one you are all referring to wat3 

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

no wat3 

She has a mixtape called Cloud 19 and she has an album that came out in 2015 called You Should Be Here and I can't tell which one you are all referring to wat3 

You Should Be Here is a mixtape though wat3 

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

You Should Be Here is a mixtape though wat3 

But it was like, released, how are people getting away with selling their mixtapes, it was nominated for a grammy for god sake giveup1 

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

But it was like, released, how are people getting away with selling their mixtapes, it was nominated for a grammy for god sake giveup1 

So was Tinashe's Nightride as well as Neon Hitch's mixtapes sia3 in the wise words of Khia, "get money bitch!"

Just now, Hylia said:

So was Tinashe's Nightride as well as Neon Hitch's mixtapes sia3 in the wise words of Khia, "get money bitch!"

that's so weird to me, I always assumed the whole point was cause it's free giveup1

Well anyway, I enjoy both Cloud 19 and You Should Be Here, but YSBH is a lot better! My favorite songs on it are Jealous, N****s (that felt more appropriate), and The Way wub1 

8 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

that's so weird to me, I always assumed the whole point was cause it's free giveup1

Well anyway, I enjoy both Cloud 19 and You Should Be Here, but YSBH is a lot better! My favorite songs on it are Jealous, N****s (that felt more appropriate), and The Way wub1 

I know and love YSBH's title track but I haven't listened to the full thing yet cry6 

Just now, Hylia said:

I know and love YSBH's title track but I haven't listened to the full thing yet cry6 

I find it to be very cohesive, so if you like that song, you're bound to like at least 3 more songs on it sia2 

I find it to be very cohesive, so if you like that song, you're bound to like at least 3 more songs on it sia2 

I detected slight shade

tumblr_lzo969miII1qbs902o1_400.gif

Just now, Hylia said:

I detected slight shade

tumblr_lzo969miII1qbs902o1_400.gif

Eh, honestly, I pretty much like the whole album, there's just a few songs I would choose to skip sia2 I forgot I also love the Runnin' interlude, which was actually the first song I heard of hers and an interlude that's actually a good song sia2 

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

Eh, honestly, I pretty much like the whole album, there's just a few songs I would choose to skip sia2 I forgot I also love the Runnin' interlude, which was actually the first song I heard of hers and an interlude that's actually a good song sia2 

Interlude? A Janet and Tinashe tea? I'm here for the Tinashe collab she teased cry6 

Just now, Hylia said:

Interlude? A Janet and Tinashe tea? I'm here for the Tinashe collab she teased cry6 

That's extremely necessary to my life omg cry1 

That's extremely necessary to my life omg cry1 

I can't wait to bump pussies to it cry6 

She's very hit and miss, just like The weeknd. One minute she makes an amazing life changing bop and the next she makes me waste 3 minutes of my life listening to a boring corny basic ass song. it's so frustrating! She doesn't make "fillers", they're just apart of her artistry and I'm debating listening to her album because she's already released at least 3 uneventful songs from it already jj4

currently i'm obsessed with her. i mean she won me over with her ysbh mixtape, but she was somebody that i wasn't totally keen on just a fun listen. but ever since she signed to atlantic and started releasing bops, i've thrown her my coins. i pre-ordered her album and all tbh.

i'm prepared for the 2017 slay i'm about to receive from her.  cry7