Is Joanne a flop or did Gaga win?

67 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

So now all of a sudden her streaming numbers do matter? eve1

Well, people are saying that LG after 9 is doing same as M after 33 years, so I just proved that she doesn't at least not in streaming aura1 That was all aura1

2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Well, people are saying that LG after 9 is doing same as M after 33 years, so I just proved that she doesn't at least not in streaming aura1 That was all aura1

Not the same as Madge, but when you compare Madge and Gaga to streaming artists like Ariana or Rihanna they're definitely in the same boat even with that difference dead7

HER LEAD SINGLE WAS ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED SINGLES OF THE LAST YEAR AND IT FLOPPED!

The follow-up...let's not even mention it.

The amount of promo this album has gotten and she has less than 1 Million sales WORLDWIDE.

That's fucking embarrassing considering that she had promo across multiple platforms, airplay, overall media exposure... eve1 

The GP simply wasn't interested in her or the album. A lot of her fans call it her worst and literally stopped standing. dead2 How the hell did she win? You all know that with each hit-less era she will become more and more irrelevant. Her next album will most likely bomb even harder. 

It's more successful than Rebel Heart that's for sure.

40 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

It's doing as well as Rebel Heart. Gaga fans have called that a flop ever since its release. So there.

33 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

So now all of a sudden her streaming numbers do matter? eve1 I thought the album sales proved the album was a success.

I mean, I can hit back with Bitch I'm Madonna's YouTube views I guess, but this isn't really about a point by point comparison, it's just obvious that if someone like Katy was doing "as well" as Gaga rn, Little Monsters wouldn't hesitate a second to call her over and a flop even despite the Superbowl appearance dead4 That's the double standard I wanted to point out, regardless of specifics.

exactly this, if we are judging joanna success by monsturds standards for other pop gurls like Madonna, it mean joanna is massive utter flop judging by their logic when there were talking about RH ny2

also i dont think that except her fans and some pop music phags anyone actually knows she had album out, non of my friends knew eve1

21 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

It's more successful than Rebel Heart that's for sure.

Keep dreaming cause reality is a nightmare for you. 

17 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

also i dont think that except her fans and some pop music phags anyone actually knows she had album out, non of my friends knew eve1

Well, 811.000 people know she has an album out aura1

Just now, Django said:

Keep dreaming cause reality is a nightmare for you. 

Bigger on streaming, about to surpass in sales, all singles charted on hot 100 without needing cameos, better music... that's not a dream boo it's reality.

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Well, 811.000 people know she has an album out aura1

Sis, we all know she SHE DISCOUNTED HER FULL ALBUM TO $3.99 FOR MONTHS, INCLUDING HER FIRST WEEK SO HER TEAM AND HER STUPID ILLITERATE 4 REMAINING FANS HAD IT EASIER TO BUY MULTIPLE COPIES. 

She's definetly not losing, but she's not winning either.

It's a flop by her standards but it's still doing better than most albums released in 2016 so I have mixed feelings about it jj3

10 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Bigger on streaming, about to surpass in sales, all singles charted on hot 100 without needing cameos, better music... that's not a dream boo it's reality.

Better music ayumi1

As if you knew what is good music katy1

Madonna never discounted her album, even when it leaked in full a month in advance. Double-ChinGa's singles charted also thanks to her discounts. This poor ass cunt has discounted all of her releases this era, now that is FUCKING TRAGIC, and it's not like her charted singles stayed more than a week to two anna1

1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

Oh... your level of reach is actually sad. You didn't prove shit honey, you did just cling to something that doesn't make a change since the difference isn't that great in streaming. 

14 minutes ago, Django said:

Better music ayumi1

As if you knew what is good music katy1

Madonna never discounted her album, even when it leaked in full a month in advance. Double-ChinGa's singles charted also thanks to her discounts. This poor ass cunt has discounted all of her releases this era, now that is FUCKING TRAGIC, and it's not like her charted singles stayed more than a week to two anna1

Discounts does help to increase sales, that's for sure, but it doesn't work all the time in my opinion.

Many discounted songs on iTunes US right now are having red updates and are stuggling to reach the Top 20. 

http://kworb.net/pop/

10 minutes ago, Django said:

Oh... your level of reach is actually sad. You didn't prove shit honey, you did just cling to something that doesn't make a change since the difference isn't that great in streaming. 

lmao stop overreacting rih9

i'm not even bothered

36 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Z0aZ6.gif

It's a big decline from all her previous work, and the general public is really not interested. I remember when a new Gaga single/album was all the rage a few years back, but now nobody here seems to really know that she has new stuff out sia5 I don't really think it's winning that much tbh. 

Also, I thought the joke about her discounts was just a petty drag, but from the times I went to my nearest CD shop it went from 20 Euro -> 12 Euro -> 10 Euro -> 6 Euro within like a month dead4 Of course it was the holiday season, but I've never seen a new release's price change so much tbh 

Decent by 2016 standards, a flop by Gaga's standards. shrug1 

I wanna know why Madonna stans are so pressedT wendy1

Using capitals like calm down wendy1

Just say it flopped sass4

All I see is GAGA FLOP 4 FANS DISCOUNT lol2

It had no impact at all so that's a loss in my books 

Gaga is a loser now, she will never win again. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.