Princess Aurora

OSTs Made by our faves

1 minute ago, LanaxGaga said:

Gaga - Til it happens to you

Ariana - Faith

Lana - Big Eyes, I can fly, Once upon a dream (but it's not original i believe)

Taylor - I don't wanna live forever, Crazier?

Abel - Earned it mess1

Once Upon A Dream is a cover from Disney's Sleeping Beauty (it's Aurora's Song jj2 )

Crazier is for the Hannah Montana Movie 

Anyway I love these two songs antm1 

Well my faves got 

Miley : The Climb,I Thought I Lost You,When I Look At You,I Hope You Find It and The Hannah Montana OST moo1 

Demi Lovato : The Sonny With A Chance OST,One And The Same,This Is Me, a couple of songs from Camp Rock,Heart By Heart,Let It Go and I Will Survive, I guess Confident was also used for a movie soundtrack

Selena Gomez : Fly To Your Heart,The Wizards Of Waverly Place theme song,Disappear and a couple of songs,One And The Same,Live Like There's No Tomorrow

Ariana Grande : All My Love,A Little More Homework (it was for a musical),Give It Up,Faith and the future Beauty And The Beast

Carly Rae Jepsen : Call Me Maybe was featured in more than a movie,Good Time was featured on American Dad,Part Of Your World

Hilary Duff : The Lizzie Mcguire OST, Someone's Watching Over Me,A Cinderella Story OST

Taylor Swift : Crazier,Welcome To New York,Enchanted,Shake It Off and Style

Kesha : Tik Tok. It was The Simpsons OST for an episode moo1 

Beyoncé : Independent Women,Rise Up,Listen,Smash Into You,The Lemonade OST moo1 

Kelly Clarkson : Breakaway and The Trouble With Love Is

Rihanna : Pon De Replay was featured in a movie, The Home OST and Shut Up And Drive

Lady Gaga : Fashion was used in two movies, Just Dance , Till It Happens To You and that one with Elton John

Britney Spears : Oh La la,I'm Not A Girl, Yet A Woman,Toxic,Soda Pop,Baby One More Time,Overprotected and Everytime

Christina Aguilera : Reflection,Telepathy,Lady Marmalade,The Burlesque Movie,We're A Miracle and We Remain

Madonna : The Evita Soundtrack,Crazy For You, Who's That Girl ?,Beautiful Stranger,Die Another Day,This Used To Be My Playground,Live To Tell, Get Into The Groove,I'll Remember, Papa Don't Preach was featured on American Dad and Vogue

Mariah Carey : Almost Home,When You Believe antm1 and The Glitter Soundtrack

Lana Del Rey : Young And Beautiful and Once Upon A Dream

Katy Perry : I think California Girls was featured in a movie,Firework,Part Of Me and Hot N Cold

6 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

What movie/tv show ? scream1 

So Fox did a live musical of The Passion last year for Easter, and Unconditionally was featured on the soundtrack and performed live by the cast.

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

So Fox did a live musical of The Passion last year for Easter, and Unconditionally was featured on the soundtrack and performed live by the cast.

I didn't know that tbh moo1 I remember Hot N Cold was featured in The Proposal but not this one

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess this counts, right?    

One of her best songs  

I think this was featured in a 'Sex and the City' movie and it's simply iconic.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.