Lachlan

#LachlanREVIEWS - True Blue (1986)

6 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

It has the highest score so far because the songs as a whole have generally higher scores. jj2 Yeah I feel like White Heat should've been a single for sure, although then two-thirds of the album would have been singles. dead2 Glad to see someone appreciating LAV though.

I feel like debut score is still too low https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-26-2015/CHR7Zj.gif

Can we do something about that https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-26-2015/CHR7Zj.gif

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Tea the lyrics slay but the music only does occasionally 

JUs1Vx1.gif

i feel like it's oddly dated but the non singles slay

Love Song, Til Death Do Us Part,  and Keep It Together never get old

3 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I feel like debut score is still too low https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-26-2015/CHR7Zj.gif

Can we do something about that https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-26-2015/CHR7Zj.gif

WAIT. giveup1 I just went back to see if I would change anything (I didn't need to) but I miscalculated the score for the album somehow. It's now at 75. giveup1

Stan! I would've given White Heat a better score since it slays me more than True Blue tbh sia2 I'm actually shocked you gave True Blue (the song) a high score since it's one of her cheesiest songs ever dead1 but I'm glad you liked LMTWGR since it's I love the latino pop sound and the lyrics are very sweet.

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Can we talk about the fact that music videos are tragic?

True Blue song is too cheesy, easily one of my least favorite singles.

Madonna > LAV > TB jj2

I have yet to delve into the music videos yet!

2 minutes ago, Mint said:

i feel like it's oddly dated but the non singles slay

Love Song, Til Death Do Us Part,  and Keep It Together never get old

I really enjoy Express Yourself tho. LAP not that much. (the bass slay though and reminds the best bassline on a madonna song behind human nature)

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

Stan! I would've given White Heat a better score since it slays me more than True Blue tbh sia2 I'm actually shocked you gave True Blue (the song) a high score since it's one of her cheesiest songs ever dead1 but I'm glad you liked LMTWGR since it's I love the latino pop sound and the lyrics are very sweet.

It's cheesy, yes, but in this case it works. jj2

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Can we talk about the fact that music videos are tragic?

I would disagree but I always hate the fact that Latino people are dancing in the garbage in LIB video... dead4 But Open Your Heart is iconic wyd dead2 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I think OYH might be her greatest song ever as far as "typical Madonna" songs go. It was kind of a peak of her sound, and so was that whole album, you feel?

An interesting choice, but I can see where you're coming from. wendy1