Slasher

Rihanna at #9 on Complex's 50 Most Anticipated Albums of 2017 List!

While the best-of album lists of many outlets didn't reflect it, Rihanna's Anti was high-key one of the best of 2016. With the massive hit "Work" rubbing elbows with 2016 staples like "Needed Me," "Kiss It Better," and "Woo," RiRi showed that she can be completely against the pop scene while also creating some of the year's illest pop anthems. Maybe if (when?) she drops the follow-up, the world will actually give her her props. —khal

x

When Love on the Brain smashes and goes number 1, she'll then release the top 10 hit Sex With Me. She'll then release Desperado as the summer smash of 2017 and then release R9 in November 2017. 

Then i'll stop being completely delusional.michelle-visage-gif-2.gif?w=580

If she keeps up the "I'll release an album every year" campaign like she did before, then we can expect an album this year! But I don't think she will clap1 she made an impact with ANTi tho.