Say Lou Lou

Is Demi Lovato criminally underrated?

Okay so take aside her stinky attitude and Focus.mp3 on her music for a sec.

I've been hearing DEMI and DAMN it's full of bops, but i especially love Made in the USA giveup1

And she kinda served a cute album with grammy nominated Confidentxtina10

So what do you think? Is our good delusional sis Demi underrated? kesha4

She's undoubtedly talented but her annoying attitude and her various tries to be relevant just make her ew1 

I also think she oversings a lot, like Stone Cold is a stunning song but she full on screams in some of it which isn't pleasant

She's got raw talent with a bad attitude and the wrong temperament for fame. So she's probs getting enough attention already. Everytime she gets a little extra shine than normal she freaks out and goes off about something so she really shouldn't be getting any more credit than she already does.

i have a feeling she'll be great in her 30s.

Yes. Her voice, and music, are amazing. cry7

Like one of my earliest INTERNET memories is going on her website when all it said on it was "coming soon" (this was when her first single had just premiered + was getting played on Disney Channel all the time). Time flies so fast...

Unfortunately though, even as a fan I've given up hope that she'll ever be a B-list celebrity (forget the A-list, my dream is/was for her to be B-list at least) because her attitude ruins her image for a lot of people who would otherwise probably be into her.

57 minutes ago, GLORY said:

She's undoubtedly talented but her annoying attitude and her various tries to be relevant just make her ew1 

I also think she oversings a lot, like Stone Cold is a stunning song but she full on screams in some of it which isn't pleasant

g0rl, you dont know screaming jj3

I do think she is, Skyscraper is such an underrated song her vocal perfomance <3 

i like her a lot well not that much now

since confident came out i didn't feel it the album is dull and boring very forgetful, she needs to work with better people and give if more focus.mp3

i don't know didn't like the confident era at all the album the songs, the visuals her look (her worst so far) and the attitude she has lately dodn't help her at all

if she takes this break i hope she enjoys it and put her self together  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Chris Morlock

She needs better music. She's a great singer, but her albums are full of half-assed, basic filler crap. Even her singles are hit and miss.

No... she's... she's right at where she belongs

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.