Nullll

Donald Trump's folders "containing his business plan" were blank

trump-news-conference.jpg

The papers that Donald Trump made the centre of his first press conference in six months actually appear to have been blank. The conference also appears to have been filled with staff members who were expected to laugh and applaud throughout the event.

The President-elect claimed that the documents, which were placed next to him as he spoke, were evidence of the preparations he had made to give over control of his businesses to his sons. That move has been claimed by Mr Trump and his lawyers as a way of avoiding any conflicts of interest during his time as President, but it hs been criticised as inadequate by the Office of Government Ethics.

Both Mr Trump and his lawyer Sheri Dillon pointed at those documents and claimed they were just part of the various papers required to separate Mr Trump from his business. They each pointed at the pile repeatedly as proof that the preparations were being made.

But reporters were not allowed to look at any of the documents, which all were held in folders meaning that the actual paper was hidden.

And the pages themselves appear to be blank. While the majority of the sheets were hidden, some of them were visible – and there was no sign of page numbers or the sticky notes that lawyers tend to use to mark places in large documents.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-press-conference-folders-business-plan-empire-blank-fake-handover-donald-jr-eric-a7523426.html

What a fucking joke of a human dead4

donald-trump-grow-up.jpg?itok=n1PW3Myr

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Then how can anyone tell that ALL the papers were blank. oprah8

The US is a mess in both cases. Either the media is dumb to contradict itself in the same damn article, or Trump is. oprah12

The fact that any blank papers were used to fool people speaks volumes... There is no actual paper with any business plan as he has NO IDEA what he's doing.

Just now, Tyler said:

The fact that any blank papers were used to fool people speaks volumes... There is no actual paper with any business plan as he has NO IDEA what he's doing.

There's no proof that that whole folder is blank papers tho. Honestly if I was giving a conference, and everyone hated me and wanted to get me out in any way BECAUSE of my ridiculous plans, I wouldn't show them to that camera that filmed the folder either. aretha1

If it was all blank papers then I wouldn't be surprised. But falsely making news headlines over predictions or whatnot is unprofessional. oprah12

5 minutes ago, #1 said:

I thought the same for so long, but overtime I've become numb to it all. hottie1 

Most of us always daydream about living in a world like Harry Potter or Star Wars and shit like this, but reality be like "LOL your life is a shit Scary Movie-type parody fam, no offence hottie1 "

rip1

He shouldn't have brought the real documents anyway, as they were probably sensitive in nature and didn't help him make his case at all. This was just a superfluous attempt at making his work look more important than it is, and making us out to be idiots. I literally hate him omg fjskskfksk 

10 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Most of us always daydream about living in a world like Harry Potter or Star Wars and shit like this, but reality be like "LOL your life is a shit Scary Movie-type parody fam, no offence hottie1 "

rip1

To me life is an evil sarcastic bitch! hottie1 

16 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

rip1

Well atleast in those movies, the evil is eventually defeated jj3