Madonna

Can we talk about this mess?

1 minute ago, #1 said:

Thank you boo hug2 

You should have kept the Adele set. Wanna know why?

In my notifications the # symbol is for some reason replaced by a 2. dead2 Some your name appears as 21 in the notifications instead of #1 which makes iconic because 21 was a WW #1 album.

13 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Candy Shop will never be replaced.

I bet y'all a dollar this is going to be chisled on Madge's tombstone rip1

The song itself will be playing from speakers every time a person approaches to pay respects rip1

12 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Wouldn't surprise me if she released a 10th Anniversary Edition of Hard Candy next year, just so she gets to put Diaper Shop out there again. chi1

Complete Confection. Comes with the same mint candy the original deluxe did, expired 12 years ago bey3

23 hours ago, Salvatore said:

You should have kept the Adele set. Wanna know why?

In my notifications the # symbol is for some reason replaced by a 2. dead2 Some your name appears as 21 in the notifications instead of #1 which makes iconic because 21 was a WW #1 album.

OMG i didn't know about that til now shock1 

Sorry kylie, i will get back to my adele set xtina5 

10 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

this um3 like most of people hate on it only because others do trash1

I kinda get why they hate it, but i don't think it is that bad, it is not deserving of the hate. lj1 

23 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I don't think fans hate that album as much as they hate her for pushing it hard while ignoring literally everything from 1990-2008

Actually one of the reasons i give ZERO fucks about her tours is tracklist, they are always shit and she always ruins songs. Honestly I think i'm becoming hater now. There are so many things that i dislike about her, especially recently. Every appearance of her is getting on my nerves.

shock1 

ok, can you explain further?

3 minutes ago, #1 said:

shock1 

ok, can you explain further?

Well tbf it's nothing new mj1 I'm pretty much pressed at her for 3-4 years now, i'm just not writing that on FOTP because M stans always attack me for that (i was actually hated among her fans back in 2012 and 2013 because i criticized her constantly).

I mean sure i love her catalog and i always will and i listen to it a lot, i just don't like anything else, i think she's shitting on her career, legacy, she doesn't respect herself in the first place, she's full of shit (politics, that fight for freedom pointless video...) and too preachy. Her heart is simply not in her work and yet she's trying to fool us that she's better than ever at everything, she's delusional and insecure. She's not the Madonna that i 'fell in love' with and stanned half my life.

10 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Well tbf it's nothing new mj1 I'm pretty much pressed at her for 3-4 years now, i'm just not writing that on FOTP because M stans always attack me for that (i was actually hated among her fans back in 2012 and 2013 because i criticized her constantly).

I mean sure i love her catalog and i always will and i listen to it a lot, i just don't like anything else, i think she's shitting on her career, legacy, she doesn't respect herself in the first place, she's full of shit (politics, that fight for freedom pointless video...) and too preachy. Her heart is simply not in her work and yet she's trying to fool us that she's better than ever at everything, she's delusional and insecure. She's not the Madonna that i 'fell in love' with and stanned half my life.

I will admit it gets annoying when she gets political, and when you analyze it, you'd realize she isn't really standing up for anything too much.... and yeah, she's not respecting the legacy she's built throughout the years, i agree with that, but i think this is due to her getting old, the same is happening to mariah right now, and we all saw it happening to whitney before her death.... the only one, to me, who seems to guard her legacy fearlessly is celine, she's even consistent with it... maybe due to her being resistant to using shock value and making her legacy not about her image/sexuality.... 

All in all, you should understand that growing old in this industry is not that easy, and she's CLEARLY having a hard time with it, like you can tell it is taking its toll on her and making her insecurity levels sky rocketing, she's horrified from old age ( the lengthy gloves to cover her whole arms, after years of being bullied as "having man arms", the misuse of retouching her every pic (because it is forbidden to have wrinkles in hollywood), going to extreme lengths to prove she's "still have it", especially after her ex-husband cheated on her with a younger girl..... etc.., also her problems with her spoiled son..... so cut her some slack..... she's having it hard and at old age all you really need is peace of mind, ironically it is sth she can't seem to have when she wants to as it is the case with everything else. Yes she can seem desperate for attention at times, but i believe she gave all of her heart for years to reach where she's at rn, so yeah, excuse her current fuck ups.... she's confused and feels as if she still needs to prove herself to everyone in her life.... i feel for her.... life is dragging her for filth.

Bbp5cc9.gif

7 hours ago, #1 said:

the only one, to me, who seems to guard her legacy fearlessly is celine, she's even consistent with it... maybe due to her being resistant to using shock value and making her legacy not about her image/sexuality....

Céline is the definition of #MusicNotTheBling alex1

On 14 de enero de 2017 at 1:40 PM, Li'l Sebastian said:

Oh god... if you dislike her so much, then go stan somebody else, she ain't gonna change for you. Accept that and move on cause it's a fucking pain the ass to read your hateful comments. We get it, you don't luv ha no moe. Now het the fuck out. This place is full of haters. It's fine, you are all allowed to dislike her recent stuff but just because you don't like it it doesn't make it bad. It's also fine to dislike one thing or another from her, have a favorite song or album, or a song or album you dislike or really hate, but when you really dislike everything at one point I think it's time to make a change. This is supposed to be a place where people who appreciate Madonna gather and talk about her, not a place where people who USED TO like her gather and complain all the fucking time. 

If some of you don't enjoy anything she has made since HC, it's been ALMOST A DECADE. I don't know what the fuck are you all doing in a Madonna forum. You had 10 fucking years to find somebody else you like better and forget about her. 

On 17.1.2017. at 2:36 AM, Django said:

Oh god... if you dislike her so much, then go stan somebody else, she ain't gonna change for you. Accept that and move on cause it's a fucking pain the ass to read your hateful comments. We get it, you don't luv ha no moe. Now het the fuck out. This place is full of haters. It's fine, you are all allowed to dislike her recent stuff but just because you don't like it it doesn't make it bad. It's also fine to dislike one thing or another from her, have a favorite song or album, or a song or album you dislike or really hate, but when you really dislike everything at one point I think it's time to make a change. This is supposed to be a place where people who appreciate Madonna gather and talk about her, not a place where people who USED TO like her gather and complain all the fucking time. 

If some of you don't enjoy anything she has made since HC, it's been ALMOST A DECADE. I don't know what the fuck are you all doing in a Madonna forum. You had 10 fucking years to find somebody else you like better and forget about her. 

Im in love with u from your very first post here oprah9

U think what I think cry9

Late to the hate fest but I gotta agree. 

I've always been pressed that of the songs on HC that actually were good and would have lent themselves to multiple interpretations she's fixated on THIS.

I remember opening the album and putting it in and thinking (the album version) was a demo.  The SS tour version is _barely_ better, but it's not really a song song.  It just feels like a novelty... every time.