Ahmed

Vocal Battle: Mariah vs Nick Cannon

4 minutes ago, Mariah Secret Leaks said:

Same reason why you clicked on it wat2

Just clicked here to say it's random and meaningless wat2 are you implying you did it for the only purpose of being told your threads are random and meaningless? wat2

1 minute ago, Django said:

Just clicked here to say it's random and meaningless wat2 are you implying you did it for the only purpose of being told your threads are random and meaningless? wat2

no im bored and it can be funny for Lambs. You were bored if u need to waste ur time trashing my thread

8 minutes ago, Mariah Secret Leaks said:

no im bored and it can be funny for Lambs. You were bored if u need to waste ur time trashing my thread

I just don't see the point in comparing a female singer to a male rapper in terms of vocals just because they were married. 

17 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Who are you to speak on behalf of the whole forum? I don't find them meaningless, speak for yourself. Your opinion isn't fact. 

My opinions are closer to facts than any shit that can come out from your mouth, you should always have that in mind.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My opinions are closer to facts than any shit that can come out from your mouth, you should always have that in mind.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.